How can I get back an "occupied" tv or work station

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
bouges
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

How can I get back an "occupied" tv or work station

Post by bouges »

I think this is more a bug.... but I have just completed building a house and the tv is "occupied" by a sim. No sim has ever been in that house so it is impossible to stop the action, and I cannot place the tv in inventory. I reset my device hoping it would clear up similar to an "occupied" work station. Is there any other solution to this problem other than contacting game support?
ErinPW

Re: How can I get back an "occupied" tv or work station

Post by ErinPW »

bouges wrote: 27 Jan 2017, 17:46 I think this is more a bug.... but I have just completed building a house and the tv is "occupied" by a sim. No sim has ever been in that house so it is impossible to stop the action, and I cannot place the tv in inventory. I reset my device hoping it would clear up similar to an "occupied" work station. Is there any other solution to this problem other than contacting game support?
I have moved your post to an own topic :)

The solution for an occupied tv in an architect home is to whistle a sim over and tap the tv to "join in". Then cancel the action for that sim and the tv should be free. This worked in my town at least.

For the occupied work station you could try to have a sim work, tap a sim that needs the station and complete that action with 1 LP.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bouges
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by bouges »

ErinPW wrote: 27 Jan 2017, 18:00
bouges wrote: 27 Jan 2017, 17:46 I think this is more a bug.... but I have just completed building a house and the tv is "occupied" by a sim. No sim has ever been in that house so it is impossible to stop the action, and I cannot place the tv in inventory. I reset my device hoping it would clear up similar to an "occupied" work station. Is there any other solution to this problem other than contacting game support?
I have moved your post to an own topic :)

The solution for an occupied tv in an architect home is to whistle a sim over and tap the tv to "join in". Then cancel the action for that sim and the tv should be free. This worked in my town at least.

For the occupied work station you could try to have a sim work, tap a sim that needs the station and complete that action with 1 LP.
Thank you! It worked calling another sim over... Lol, it took me a bit to figure out the room the tv was in had no doors to enter :lol:
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

bouges[/quote wrote:[...]

Thank you! It worked calling another sim over... Lol, it took me a bit to figure out the room the tv was in had no doors to enter :lol:
You're welcome! The architect homes are tricky to use :lol:
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View