Possible project red update? (Red colored items on sale)

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Possible project red update? (Red colored items on sale)

Post by BlueIndian »

mockingbird288z wrote: 01 Feb 2017, 14:03 Side question:

Does anyone know when the "French" items changed to being called "Delice" items? I thought it might be the French romance update but I checked my game that is still on the holiday update and they are called "delice" there too.

IMG_2441.JPG
IMG_2444.JPG
After french update last valentine..I'm guessing. Because that's when we got different 'french' furnitures. I remember seing new name soon after that event. Not sure though..
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

BlueIndian wrote: 05 Feb 2018, 15:42
mockingbird288z wrote: 01 Feb 2017, 14:03 Side question:

Does anyone know when the "French" items changed to being called "Delice" items? I thought it might be the French romance update but I checked my game that is still on the holiday update and they are called "delice" there too.

IMG_2441.JPG
IMG_2444.JPG
After french update last valentine..I'm guessing. Because that's when we got different 'french' furnitures. I remember seing new name soon after that event. Not sure though..
As stated in my post: I thought it would be the French Romance update as well until I checked one of my devices that was still on the 2016 Holiday update and the names had already been changed there. So it was on or before the Holiday 2016 update.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

nk1000 wrote: 05 Feb 2018, 11:06 I can't find Modern Red Table. :( How can I find it? Do I have be on a specific level?
It's a limited time item, currently. You might be able to find some in an architect house at some point. Or wait for FM to bring it back.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

nk1000 wrote: 05 Feb 2018, 11:06 I can't find Modern Red Table. :( How can I find it? Do I have be on a specific level?
It's not in your home store unless you unlock it by 1) buying it for real money, when offered in the store accessed with the purple shopping cart icon (only occasionally offered, no idea if it will be again) or 2) getting it as a prize from the weekly task mystery box.

You can sometimes pick up one or two in an architect home, but it won't be unlocked so you can buy more than you get in the home.
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 05 Feb 2018, 22:03
It's not in your home store unless you unlock it by 1) buying it for real money, when offered in the store accessed with the purple shopping cart icon (only occasionally offered, no idea if it will be again) or 2) getting it as a prize from the weekly task mystery box.

You can sometimes pick up one or two in an architect home, but it won't be unlocked so you can buy more than you get in the home.
The modern red table was never in the online store (the modern red stool was, though). It's also not a prize in the mystery box shop (again, that's the modern red stool). So far it has only been released for a short time in the home store.
nk1000
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by nk1000 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 06 Feb 2018, 02:53

The modern red table was never in the online store (the modern red stool was, though). It's also not a prize in the mystery box shop (again, that's the modern red stool). So far it has only been released for a short time in the home store.
For me, I think it hasn't been released in the home store. :( I see that the Modern Red Stool is still released under "Outdoor Furniture" in the Home Store and has been there for a couple of days but I haven't seen the Table unfortunately. :( Am I the only one having this problem?
mockingbird288z

nk1000 wrote: 06 Feb 2018, 11:27

For me, I think it hasn't been released in the home store. :( I see that the Modern Red Stool is still released under "Outdoor Furniture" in the Home Store and has been there for a couple of days but I haven't seen the Table unfortunately. :( Am I the only one having this problem?
It’s not currently available in any way except maybe finding it in an architect Home. This topic is a year old and talks about when the Modern Red Table was first introduced for a limited time. FM have not yet brought it back in any capacity. It is not currently available.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Sorry for misinformation. I was sure that's where I'd picked it up. Thanks for correction. (How DO you keep all this straight? You amaze me.)
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 07 Feb 2018, 09:14

Sorry for misinformation. I was sure that's where I'd picked it up. Thanks for correction. (How DO you keep all this straight? You amaze me.)
I use the forum to help me keep things straight!