What's your simtown called in Sims Freeplay, and what is your town all about in your story

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
shadowking671
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

What's your simtown called in Sims Freeplay, and what is your town all about in your story

Post by shadowking671 »

My town is called San Passión (Spanish for Saint Passion). What my town is about is in my story the wilson family had to move into a clear land in order to get away from their neighboring towns, and with their Mayor Tobias Banks, and many other residents the mayor vowed on a soap box that one day the clear land that they found will become a nightlife, and friendly town. Their own slogan is Welcome to San Passión the rent is cheap, and so are the women...for a reason.
GameCircle: SanPassión
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: What's your simtown called in Sims Freeplay, and what is your town all about in your story

Post by simmare »

My Simtown doesn't really have a name, and it's kind of turning into a soap opera. That wasn't quite how I planned it, but sometimes your characters have a mind of their own...
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
Pellaz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: What's your simtown called in Sims Freeplay, and what is your town all about in your story

Post by Pellaz »

Wow, I was really reckless in creating my town and it turned into a mess, many different storylines taking part in four different timelines, set in different parts of the world :/
shadowking671
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by shadowking671 »

simmare wrote: 07 Feb 2017, 15:02 My Simtown doesn't really have a name, and it's kind of turning into a soap opera. That wasn't quite how I planned it, but sometimes your characters have a mind of their own...
That's because it's a little bit of a party town, and the name San Passión I have to admit I was inspired by San Myshuno.
shadowking671
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by shadowking671 »

Pellaz wrote: 07 Feb 2017, 19:10 Wow, I was really reckless in creating my town and it turned into a mess, many different storylines taking part in four different timelines, set in different parts of the world :/
It's ok just think of one on the top of your head it doesn't have to be perfect. :D
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

The Magical Menagerie is my town name, stocked with HP families and imagined ones when the books don't fulfill. Example: the next Potter gen--James and Al are teens, Lily's preteen. I've given Hannah and Neville two teens. I've given MeGonagall's brothers 8 multicultural children each since she's such a fantastic aunt but not a mommy per JK. Everyone's parents are there even if they're canon dead because that's how I made grandparents and didn't do LD&L. I've built all the templates houses and created color themes on the SP furniture.

Alas, I hate the house/town limits because family trees aren't fully represented with interactions and people can't move into big families. I must one day take the time to illustrate my family trees and post my houses. Which iOS programs can that be done picture-wise? I do keep track by a Numbers spreadsheet I created that tracks age, career, Hogwarts house affiliation, hobby, lot address, and house template
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
shadowking671
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by shadowking671 »

lollipop369 wrote: 12 Feb 2017, 17:13 The Magical Menagerie is my town name, stocked with HP families and imagined ones when the books don't fulfill. Example: the next Potter gen--James and Al are teens, Lily's preteen. I've given Hannah and Neville two teens. I've given MeGonagall's brothers 8 multicultural children each since she's such a fantastic aunt but not a mommy per JK. Everyone's parents are there even if they're canon dead because that's how I made grandparents and didn't do LD&L. I've built all the templates houses and created color themes on the SP furniture.

Alas, I hate the house/town limits because family trees aren't fully represented with interactions and people can't move into big families. I must one day take the time to illustrate my family trees and post my houses. Which iOS programs can that be done picture-wise? I do keep track by a Numbers spreadsheet I created that tracks age, career, Hogwarts house affiliation, hobby, lot address, and house template
Interesting story from your town Magical Menagerie and I agree with you on the house/town limits they should be able to make more that just 4 in one house, besides if they made it with just more than 4, but otherwise than that I love your town it reminds me of every Harry potter series.