Sim Crying?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
CuteKittySims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Sim Crying?

Post by CuteKittySims »

Ok, so I hadn't been on sims freeplay for a long time, and all my sims needs got low. But one of my sims has been crying, and not doing any actions at all that I tell her to do. And she isn't stopping her crying. What should I do?
:D :D
CUTEKITTYSIMS
ErinPW

Re: Sim Crying?

Post by ErinPW »

I would try to give her a rainbow slice or, if you don't have one, a cupcake.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Did a relative or close friend die in the game? I don't remember if you still need to console your sims when they lose a high relationship. You used to have to. If someone did recently pass away check if your crying sim has extra interactions with other sims (like consoling and remininsing). That might help.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SIMazing wrote: 29 Mar 2017, 17:00 Did a relative or close friend die in the game? I don't remember if you still need to console your sims when they lose a high relationship. You used to have to. If someone did recently pass away check if your crying sim has extra interactions with other sims (like consoling and remininsing). That might help.
Sims don't grieve anymore when another close sim dies. That was the only thing that made sense to me when they added death and it didn't last long.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

mockingbird288z wrote: 30 Mar 2017, 00:59
SIMazing wrote: 29 Mar 2017, 17:00 Did a relative or close friend die in the game? I don't remember if you still need to console your sims when they lose a high relationship. You used to have to. If someone did recently pass away check if your crying sim has extra interactions with other sims (like consoling and remininsing). That might help.
Sims don't grieve anymore when another close sim dies. That was the only thing that made sense to me when they added death and it didn't last long.
Good to know. Thanks. What makes a sim cry these days? I don't think I've seen it other than the grieving.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I dont recall seeing my sims cry. Anyone has a picture?
CuteKittySims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CuteKittySims »

playsims wrote: 01 Apr 2017, 11:16 I dont recall seeing my sims cry. Anyone has a picture?
Sims cry when their social needs get low. I have a picture of it..because one of my sims is currently having low social needs. She's a sim I just use to complete tasks and stuff,actually I don't care much about that sim.
IMG_2984.JPG
Also, about my query, I ended up deleting the sim as I didn't have a solution. Fortunately she was unmarried and had no baby either. BTW, do babies die when any one of the parents moves out of the town?????
CUTEKITTYSIMS
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Interesting. Thanks for the picture. Maybe I should try making one of my sims cry...So wicked of me....lOL!
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Maybe she was feeling​ lonely and felt she didn't belong there :cry:
And no babies don't die, they become orphans.
Thiscat06
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Thiscat06 »

One time I forgot about the babies 👶🏻 in my town and I whistled them to a house to be inspired and they showed up in the front lawn rubbing their eyes and looking very sad. I guess any age when their social needs are low will cry.