Architect Homes - Dance Party Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Architect Homes - Dance Party Update

Post by contrarysims »

SimCitySue wrote: 30 May 2017, 02:34 Just got a pop-up saying to use the on sale children's items in a house and submit it. I hope that some items from the toddler event will be available.

On a side note, the pop-up showed toddlers jumping on the bed and pushing a stroller, and a man sitting in a rocker rocking a baby. NONE are possible in the game :(
You can sit with the babies in the chairs, and I've seen them rock the babies if they're left idle. The toddler actions definitely aren't possible. All of the promotional images are like that, mocking us with actions or furniture placement that aren't actually possible. I just roll my eyes at them now.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

rajcaz wrote: 29 May 2017, 08:50 There's some new houses available in the architects tab.

7th house has the online store chateau staircase (white with gold trim)

Last house has the paradise furniture and wallpaper from the online store.
I am building the house with chateau stairs now....totally beside myself with joy to finally get these stairs after missing out on the chateau template :D
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
kiyathesimmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kiyathesimmer »

Not sure if this has been mentioned...I looked but didn't see it...house #8 in the newest set of homes have the really big tv. Two of them. I think they are called Cinematron...or something like that.