Architect Homes - Dance Party Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mockingbird288z

Re: Architect Homes - Dance Party Update

Post by mockingbird288z »

Simsfanatic wrote: ↑05 May 2017, 04:07 How bout the gardening items and fire extinguishers? I seen a reply from sims FreePlay Facebook that they can't bring back those items as well with the same explanation to the Katy perry reasoning also.
Well, there wasn't any sponsor for the fire extinguisher holder or the herbicide table. The genetically modified plants (that can result in the sim-eating plant) and the organic recipes (that can result in a fire) were a change made to the game in the October 2012 Supernatural update made by EA Mobile (the developers of the game at the time) on their own so there wouldn't have been a contract like with Katy Perry, TOM Shoes, or Apple.

It's possible they were saying that with tongue in cheek - it was not a change to the game most players were happy with and with the next update or two there was a pop up that said something about 'due to a contract with the sim-eating plants...' and went on the explain how the fire extinguishers and herbicides would be removed from the game and there would be one flat negotiation action that we wouldn't have to pay simoleons or LP for.

It's also possible that they said they couldn't bring them back and instead of meaning they couldn't bring them back because of a contract with a sponsor they meant they couldn't bring them back because they couldn't or wouldn't be bringing how they worked back. Right now the fire extinguisher holder and herbicide table are non-interactive items and only people who had purchased fire extinguishers or herbicides in the grocery store during the Supernatural update would ever have fire extinguishers or herbicides appear in the fire extinguisher holder or on the herbicide table (but can't interact with them).

And it's also possible that the person responding to the question on the Facebook page just doesn't know what they are talking about. And I don't mean this in a mean way or anything. It's just typically the social media people aren't around for the long haul and aren't likely to know the history of the game and, if they are new, the right answers. I can always tell when they've got a new person responding to comments because they'll give some incorrect answers about things (town value being the reason building prices are increasing, ugh! no!). There could have been a misunderstanding when the social media person went to ask someone about the fire extinguishers and herbicide table.

The fire extinguisher did show up in an architect house once so I wouldn't rule out it or the herbicide table showing up again.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Pianopunkxo
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Pianopunkxo »

I love checking out the new homes but I wanted to build 2 more from the previous ones πŸ˜• I didn't think they changed them so often.
FB: Check profile website😺
Level 55-Latest UpdateπŸ’š
HFN: Right below holiday boat
⭐️3 star πŸ”₯Oven fire πŸˆπŸ•Cat & dog πŸŽƒLotsa stuffs :D
#2 East Oceanside dream castle houseπŸŽ€
#20 West Side cat house (teen couple)😻🌈
mockingbird288z

Pianopunkxo wrote: ↑06 May 2017, 06:06 I love checking out the new homes but I wanted to build 2 more from the previous ones πŸ˜• I didn't think they changed them so often.
Sometimes they change really quickly and others it seems the same houses stay around for weeks. :?
mockingbird288z

We've got 10 new houses.
IMG_8257.JPG
IMG_8258.JPG
IMG_8259.JPG
IMG_8260.JPG
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Ouch! You were quick I was about to post it lol
mockingbird288z

JakeSim wrote: ↑18 May 2017, 03:03 Ouch! You were quick I was about to post it lol
:lol: Sorry!

The sixth house on premium lots has a full set of the 3-star LP teen idol instruments and the last house has a high hair and changing table from the daycare event. Tons of French Romance furniture in the last two houses.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

mockingbird288z wrote: ↑18 May 2017, 03:15
JakeSim wrote: ↑18 May 2017, 03:03 Ouch! You were quick I was about to post it lol

The sixth house on premium lots has a full set of the 3-star LP teen idol instruments and the last house has a high hair and changing table from the daycare event. Tons of French Romance furniture in the last two houses.
Thanks! :D
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Hm, I still have the old ones.
*waits impatiently* :D
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

garishplum wrote: ↑18 May 2017, 07:24 Hm, I still have the old ones.
*waits impatiently* :D
You may need to force close and re-open SFP. If the houses still haven't changed, restart your device.
Hope, this helps :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

mockingbird288z wrote: ↑18 May 2017, 03:15

I don't see any of that in the last house :?