Sims Freeplay freezes every time I do photo capture

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
MoltresRider
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Sims Freeplay freezes every time I do photo capture

Post by MoltresRider »

I am having an issue with The Sims Freeplay where every time I try to take an in-game photo in the Sims Freeplay, it will always hang at "loading photo" for three or four minutes before The Sims Freeplay just completely freezing, the music stops and everything. The only thing I can do is force power off my device and then it goes back to the start new game screen and I have to redownload my cloud save. And when I try to take another photo, same thing.

Does anybody know what the problem could be?
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Sims Freeplay freezes every time I do photo capture

Post by copperwood »

MoltresRider wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 17:53 I am having an issue with The Sims Freeplay where every time I try to take an in-game photo in the Sims Freeplay, it will always hang at "loading photo" for three or four minutes before The Sims Freeplay just completely freezing, the music stops and everything. The only thing I can do is force power off my device and then it goes back to the start new game screen and I have to redownload my cloud save. And when I try to take another photo, same thing.

Does anybody know what the problem could be?
It would probably help, if you mentioned the device you are using. That way other players using the same device, could let you know if they have the same problem.

I don't have any problems taking in-game photos on my Android Note 5.