Penthouse prices

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Penthouse prices

Post by Debbilu_7 »

image.jpeg
Any idea why the empty penthouse would be $1,000,000 more than the first? I did a trial build to see if it unlocked things and couldn't see anything but maybe I'm missing something?
Updated town info in profile
mockingbird288z

Re: Penthouse prices

Post by mockingbird288z »

It makes no sense! For awhile didn't the empty regular lot also cost more than some of the other houses? It's like we have to pay more to not deal with the hassle of demolishing things. :roll:
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I don't remember about the empty lot but you're probably right. :roll:
I will gladly make the effort and get the items for my inventory. I was really hoping that I had missed some kind of bonus like unlocked items or building material....sigh
Updated town info in profile
CheesePuff
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CheesePuff »

Some people have it as the other way around but for me even in sims town on normal lots the empty lot is like second cheapest. There's nothing you get for the empty lot it's way better to just do the cheapest and delete everything - you get more simoleons!
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

I've built the 2 most expensive to get the items not otherwise available from them. There's an interesting black and grey chest in the 3rd template. It may be something already available that I've missed? But it seemed new to me
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)