Cannot edit Architect House message

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Cannot edit Architect House message

Post by DiTori »

I got a message when accidentally clicked build on one of the new architect houses saying it contains features I have yet to unlocked and therefore cannot be edited. While there's no way I can purchase it at this time anyway, just wondering what it means? Is it can't use item or if can't actually edit (place stuff in inventory, sell, use in another house). Any input appreciated!
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Cannot edit Architect House message

Post by SKatF »

DiTori wrote: 23 Jun 2017, 20:54 I got a message when accidentally clicked build on one of the new architect houses saying it contains features I have yet to unlocked and therefore cannot be edited. While there's no way I can purchase it at this time anyway, just wondering what it means? Is it can't use item or if can't actually edit (place stuff in inventory, sell, use in another house). Any input appreciated!
My daughter built a home in this situation. It was a multistory house with balconies and a basement. She had not yet done the basement and balcony quests.

She could not change rooms in the basement nor any that were affected by balconies. She could not change balconies. However, she could change anything else, such as rooms that were not touching or below balconies. She could move, inventory,or use furniture, etc. as usual.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

It's new in this update. Prior to the Penthouse update if you didn't do the multi-story quest yet you wouldn't see architect homes that had multiple floors.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

Thanks fellow Simmers!
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot