Baby issue?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
AussieSimmer
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Baby issue?

Post by AussieSimmer »

Baby on floor acting as if in a crib. Cannot interact with other sims and they cannot interact with baby. Tried tapping on the ground and will not move. Still like this after closing the game. I have a few screencaps if this doesn't explain well enough.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Help?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Baby issue?

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Have you tried whistling the baby to a different lot?
Updated town info in profile
kelline
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kelline »

Have you tried having Jean pick clarence?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

So if you have an adult sim selected (green diamond over head) and you then tap on baby, nothing happens?

I wonder if you slide the crib the baby usually uses past/thru/over the baby, as if you were trying to place it (I know it won't place outside, just go thru the motions) whether it would pick up the baby and let you place both inside. This worked for me once when a baby was on the floor instead of in crib. I couldn't put the baby in the crib, but I could use the crib to pick up the baby. Sort of like how if a table lamp is on the floor, you can slide a night stand or dresser over/thru it and they will pick it up. It was an old update, not the current one. Still worth a try.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Have you tried tapping the baby's crib to see if the options come up? Sometimes I have issues with the game and the baby appears on the floor but the crib still acts like the baby is in it. Hope you can fix it as it's very annoying.