How many kids do you have compared to adults?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Terar21
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

How many kids do you have compared to adults?

Post by Terar21 »

Just unlocked another sim and I can't figure out if I want to add a baby or add another adult.
Game Center: terar21

HFN (with teen idol instruments): 1 East Oceanside
Woodworking/Fashion Designing: 12 West Side
Haunted House: 10 West Side
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: How many kids do you have compared to adults?

Post by blackbrit »

Terar21 wrote:Just unlocked another sim and I can't figure out if I want to add a baby or add another adult.
As of today, I have 31 Sims. Two toddlers, two pre-teens, and one teen. So that's 26 adult Sims. I made the babies/pre-teens/teens as part of a plan I was hatching when I thought the teen update and Teen Idol would have more use for teens.

Someday I may delete my toddlers and pre-teens because they can't hobby or do much. I'm very attached to the toddlers though. I'm still working on the story lines. The fact that adults can garden and do any hobby makes them more valuable in the game than the little Sims, no matter how cute. Sigh. I was so hopeful there would be babysitting and playing in a band. Oh well.
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

I used to have 10 teens. The moment I found out that only one of them can be a teen idol, I kicked 8 of them out of town and brought in adults. If you can't earn § consistently, you are not wanted in my town. :lol:
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by PaQuilter »

:| I have 30 adults , 1 teen & 1 preteen. I had to make my toddler grow up and it broke my heart. They are so cute. The only reason I made a preteen is because it got expensive skipping all the Neighbors social goals. I already had a preteen that I turned into a Teen for the Teen Idol Quest. But, I sure miss my toddler. Maybe one day Firemonkeys will let us have more Sims. Wishful thinking... :(
“Worry is like a rocking chair.....it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.”
House #24 - Left of Volcano - House for Neighbors
House #27 - Right of Volcano - Haunted House
boysnberry11
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by boysnberry11 »

I have 16 adults, 4 toddlers, 4 preteens & 1 teen. I keep wanting to make another teen, but I stop at toddlers. They're too cute. I'm going to make 2 teens next. I unlock Sims using LPs ever since they fixed the sim count when visiting neighbors. And fixed the baby glitch. :?
GC: boysnberry11
Terar21
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Terar21 »

blackbrit wrote:
Terar21 wrote:Just unlocked another sim and I can't figure out if I want to add a baby or add another adult.
As of today, I have 31 Sims. Two toddlers, two pre-teens, and one teen. So that's 26 adult Sims. I made the babies/pre-teens/teens as part of a plan I was hatching when I thought the teen update and Teen Idol would have more use for teens.

Someday I may delete my toddlers and pre-teens because they can't hobby or do much. I'm very attached to the toddlers though. I'm still working on the story lines. The fact that adults can garden and do any hobby makes them more valuable in the game than the little Sims, no matter how cute. Sigh. I was so hopeful there would be babysitting and playing in a band. Oh well.
That's how I feel. I have 2 teens (because I REALLY wanted a teen romance lol) and 2 preteens. I really want a toddler but those darn adult sims are too profitable.

Terar21
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Terar21 »

animagif wrote:I used to have 10 teens. The moment I found out that only one of them can be a teen idol, I kicked 8 of them out of town and brought in adults. If you can't earn § consistently, you are not wanted in my town. :lol:
Lol they fooled us with the teens. I love mine but I wish they could do more. But I do need the money earners :D

Terar21
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Terar21 »

PaQuilter wrote::| I have 30 adults , 1 teen & 1 preteen. I had to make my toddler grow up and it broke my heart. They are so cute. The only reason I made a preteen is because it got expensive skipping all the Neighbors social goals. I already had a preteen that I turned into a Teen for the Teen Idol Quest. But, I sure miss my toddler. Maybe one day Firemonkeys will let us have more Sims. Wishful thinking... :(
I really do love the toddlers. Such a shame we can't have more :(

Terar21
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Terar21 »

boysnberry11 wrote:I have 16 adults, 4 toddlers, 4 preteens & 1 teen. I keep wanting to make another teen, but I stop at toddlers. They're too cute. I'm going to make 2 teens next. I unlock Sims using LPs ever since they fixed the sim count when visiting neighbors. And fixed the baby glitch. :?
That's the balance I'd like to have ideally. I have a new storyline going with my sims and they need to have kids!

Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

31 sims total, 2 toddlers (to play with each other), 2 preteens (for jumping on the bed goal) and 4 teens! I actually sent an adult out of town and made the 4th teen hoping for a band before getting my hopes dashed. I kept my original preteens because I did not want to lose their ballet/karate and school grades, so made my teens from scratch.

I don't need the extra cash so will keep the teens for now. At least they can dive/ice skate and do other goals, have been getting quite a few teen goals. And of course my wannabe teen idol is very busy writing music!
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)