How many kids do you have compared to adults?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Sloojgud
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: How many kids do you have compared to adults?

Post by Sloojgud »

I'm at 19 Sims, who are:
2 toddlers (B & G)
2 preteens (B & G)
2 teens who are siblings (B & G)
13 adults

I'm at level 31, but when I level up a few more times I am going to get another female adult and another female teen.

Babies only last a day or two - they are so dull.
GC: HKGIRLIE
Level 38
TV 9+ million
New neighbours welcome
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Palmjill wrote:
ErinPW wrote:Due to the bugs there are 33 Sims in my town. 26 adults, 2 teens, 3 preteens and 2 toddlers.

I played The Sims 2 some time ago, and I've been a bit disappointed about the sim limit and that the children can't grow up in SFP. Now my first sim child grew up, the second teen is an "instant"-teen. Not sure, whether another preteen will grow up. My toddlers are not ready for growing up, yet :)

8-) But I grew up to a forums sim teen with this post :lol:
Congrats! I became a teen too ;)

I initially aged my toddler boy to a preteen but turned him into a teen in the end because I didn't like the way he looked :lol: My 2 preteens are both girls, and the skipping looks even worse in a boy!
Happy birthday :D

There are not so many ways, to have different looking children/teens, because there is only 1 head for each gender. I don't really like the way the boys look. But if I don't zoom in, it's ok :lol:
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

Oh, I just thought I'd add that all my kids were born in-game and aged to their current ages. I love progressing the kids through their ages. If they do make it so teens can age up some day, most of my adult sims will be replaced by second generation kids who grow up :D As soon as my dream of aging teens comes true--I'll be set to play this game for a very, very long time! I sure hope that's in the developers' minds as a way to keep people hooked ;)
Facebook: Enkeli Hawk
#1 & #2 Firehouse Road: Haunted House & Neighbors' House
#3 Firehouse Road: Performance Park with 3 Star instruments for teens & activities for all ages
#2 Museum Boulevard has dog with Frisbee
J0ttyD0tty
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by J0ttyD0tty »

I have 31 Sims - 1 toddler, 1 preteen and 1 teen the rest adults. I did have 32 Sims but had to delete two to get one teen for the update (sob FM fixed the bug that allowed 32 Sims). I had planned to grow my toddler into the teen but he is so cute I just couldn't do it. I do miss the two adults though and their money making.

I wish FM would do an update where we can get more Sims - I would love to have all houses occupied with a number of families.
Terar21
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Terar21 »

Stenn wrote:I have 38 sims total, thanks to the baby boom glitch...3 babies (triplet girls), 6 toddlers, 4 preteens, 3 teens and 22 adults. I think the babies and toddlers are so adorable! Most of the time I hibernate them, but when I have the time I wake them up and watch their cuteness! I wanted lots of families in my town...if I'm ever able to add more sims I will probably add more toddlers and preteens, I don't mind the skipping. :D
What's the baby boom glitch? I've got to read the forums more lol.
Game Center: terar21

HFN (with teen idol instruments): 1 East Oceanside
Woodworking/Fashion Designing: 12 West Side
Haunted House: 10 West Side
Terar21
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Terar21 »

Sloojgud wrote:I'm at 19 Sims, who are:
2 toddlers (B & G)
2 preteens (B & G)
2 teens who are siblings (B & G)
13 adults

I'm at level 31, but when I level up a few more times I am going to get another female adult and another female teen.

Babies only last a day or two - they are so dull.
I agree, the babies are dull. Toddlers are much better. I wish I had some.

Terar21
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Terar21 »

enkeli63 wrote:Oh, I just thought I'd add that all my kids were born in-game and aged to their current ages. I love progressing the kids through their ages. If they do make it so teens can age up some day, most of my adult sims will be replaced by second generation kids who grow up :D As soon as my dream of aging teens comes true--I'll be set to play this game for a very, very long time! I sure hope that's in the developers' minds as a way to keep people hooked ;)
Hopefully that will come true because I made sims with the intention of having them grow to adults and progress from friends, to boyfriend/girlfriend, to marriage. I was SO happy when the teen update came because I had 2 pretend who I wanted to date so badly :D

Terar21
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Terar21 »

ErinPW wrote:
Palmjill wrote:
ErinPW wrote:Due to the bugs there are 33 Sims in my town. 26 adults, 2 teens, 3 preteens and 2 toddlers.

I played The Sims 2 some time ago, and I've been a bit disappointed about the sim limit and that the children can't grow up in SFP. Now my first sim child grew up, the second teen is an "instant"-teen. Not sure, whether another preteen will grow up. My toddlers are not ready for growing up, yet :)

8-) But I grew up to a forums sim teen with this post :lol:
Congrats! I became a teen too ;)

I initially aged my toddler boy to a preteen but turned him into a teen in the end because I didn't like the way he looked :lol: My 2 preteens are both girls, and the skipping looks even worse in a boy!
Happy birthday :D

There are not so many ways, to have different looking children/teens, because there is only 1 head for each gender. I don't really like the way the boys look. But if I don't zoom in, it's ok :lol:
Omg I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that! I feel like my girls are so adorable and the boys just aren't up to par.

HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

I have one teen (to unlock the mansion), one preteen (for goals), and all the rest are adults.

Without the ability to garden, cook or do many hobbies, the non-adults aren't really worthwhile - they contribute very little. I've never had a toddler for more than a day before, so pointless.

If you work out how much an average adult sim earns in a week, you quickly realise how much you're missing out on by having one of your 31 slots occupied by a non-adult.

Once I've got a few Teen Mansions, I'm thinking there may not be much point in having a Teen anymore, so he might go. But hopefully they'll release an update soon that allows them to make money. The pittance you get for sending them to school is not worth the bother.

That said however, it's getting to the point in the game now where I have enough money for everything that I really need, so I'm thinking about having a vampire child (preteen) to go in my haunted house which would be quite cool, but I'm not sure yet.
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

Terar21 wrote:
enkeli63 wrote:Oh, I just thought I'd add that all my kids were born in-game and aged to their current ages. I love progressing the kids through their ages. If they do make it so teens can age up some day, most of my adult sims will be replaced by second generation kids who grow up :D As soon as my dream of aging teens comes true--I'll be set to play this game for a very, very long time! I sure hope that's in the developers' minds as a way to keep people hooked ;)
Hopefully that will come true because I made sims with the intention of having them grow to adults and progress from friends, to boyfriend/girlfriend, to marriage. I was SO happy when the teen update came because I had 2 pretend who I wanted to date so badly :D
Me too! I just started playing less than a month ago, so the preteens were available to me from the start (after I reached the level where my sims could marry and have a baby--their toddler was raised up to preteen very quickly). Teens were a few levels above me, but already in the game. I didn't even realize for a little while that teens would not be able to grow up, and I'd already planned to get my two preteens to grow up together and start a family of their own one day :P I think it will come though, as the developers do need to add new things to the game to keep people playing.
Facebook: Enkeli Hawk
#1 & #2 Firehouse Road: Haunted House & Neighbors' House
#3 Firehouse Road: Performance Park with 3 Star instruments for teens & activities for all ages
#2 Museum Boulevard has dog with Frisbee