How many kids do you have compared to adults?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
sonlightmom
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: How many kids do you have compared to adults?

Post by sonlightmom »

I have 20 Sims, 15 adults: 1 couple who are living together & the rest married, with one single adult who is my town mayor. I have 2 toddlers girls who are cousins and spent all their time together playing in the sand and rocking out on their hobby horses. 2 pre teens: Nash who is my Karate expert & Rosie who is a ballet professional, but now spend most of their time on the slopes at the snow park. And I have Macy who was my newest preteen and was aspiring to be a famous ice skater, but got swept away by the possibility of being a teen idol and grew up way too fast to a teenager and is now in the middle of learning new songs on her electric guitar.

I have one more Sim unlocked and will have another when I level up next to 40. Not sure yet who I want them to be, but am thinking Macy will be famous by then and will have all the guys after her so she'll need a boyfriend. :)
Kristi

* Neighbor House: Starter house
* Haunted house: Next door to starter house
* Other items: Teen Idol Mansion or 2 Story Mansion on Island, including cat, dog w. Frisbee & firepole.
* Game Center Name: sonlightmom
Stenn
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Stenn »

Terar21 wrote:
Stenn wrote:I have 38 sims total, thanks to the baby boom glitch...3 babies (triplet girls), 6 toddlers, 4 preteens, 3 teens and 22 adults. I think the babies and toddlers are so adorable! Most of the time I hibernate them, but when I have the time I wake them up and watch their cuteness! I wanted lots of families in my town...if I'm ever able to add more sims I will probably add more toddlers and preteens, I don't mind the skipping. :D
What's the baby boom glitch? I've got to read the forums more lol.
It was a glitch that enabled you to "bake" multiple babies simultaneously, even if the result put you over the sim limit. Unfortunately it was disabled with the last update. Some people made quite large families this way. I created two families with 3 children...one with twin toddler boys and an older preteen brother and another with triplet baby girls. I intended to grow the babies into a toddler, preteen and teen but then I decorated their room and the cribs with mobiles over them are so sweet that I've left them as is. :D
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

PaQuilter wrote::| I have 30 adults , 1 teen & 1 preteen. I had to make my toddler grow up and it broke my heart. They are so cute. The only reason I made a preteen is because it got expensive skipping all the Neighbors social goals. I already had a preteen that I turned into a Teen for the Teen Idol Quest. But, I sure miss my toddler. Maybe one day Firemonkeys will let us have more Sims. Wishful thinking... :(
How can you have 32 Sims total? I thought the max was 31...

Oh I see, the glitch reason... Must have been when my game crashed and I had to restart.
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

I have 30 Sims at level 52, because I like to increase my town value by building and demolishing houses, and if I'm maxed out on Sims, my town value doesn't increase.

Of my 30, I have 18 adults, 10 teens (!), and 2 preteens. I went a little teen crazy on the last update, but I want to turn 5 of them into teen idols and form a band. I have a musician single mom, Camille Whitney, who adopted three teen girls, Bianca, Lark Renee (my first teen idol) and Olivia, and I plan to make them all idols, as well as two teen boys in town. Declan has already become one, thanks to the glitch that Delphine posted!
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
MonkeyHandsLuke
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MonkeyHandsLuke »

Lvl 39 - 18 adults, and 2 toddlers and 1 pre-teen.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I have 27 total Sims at level 41. Fifteen of them are adults. I have four each of the toddlers, preteens, and teens. No babies currently. I don't mind that kids are nonproductive. I play the game to enjoy my families and houses, so I am willing to go a little slower. I plan to keep this number of children in the town. One of my current toddlers, I plan to delete and bring him back as a grownup werewolf. I give another family a baby to grow into a toddler when this happens. That will leave me three Sims to add, and probably they will all be single adults so I can fill some of the houses.

I do wish we could have a few more Sims. Even 35 or 40 would be a good addition.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Niney »

30 sims total
16 adults-9 F, 7 M
6 teens-3 F, 3 M- I was hoping to make a band. 5 for the band and 1 roadie.
3 pre teens-1 F, 2 M -my original pre teens grew up so I need to work on having a ballerina and a martial artist.
5 toddlers-3 F, 2 M- I <3 the toddlers they are so adorable!
0 babies
Attachments
Toddlers
Toddlers
Teen Idol
Teen Idol
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Niney wrote:30 sims total
16 adults-9 F, 7 M
6 teens-3 F, 3 M- I was hoping to make a band. 5 for the band and 1 roadie.
3 pre teens-1 F, 2 M -my original pre teens grew up so I need to work on having a ballerina and a martial artist.
5 toddlers-3 F, 2 M- I <3 the toddlers they are so adorable!
0 babies
I agree, toddlers are so adorable.
Btw are the sharks to keep outsiders out or your teen idol in so she won't run away? :lol:
And thanks to Delphine sharing (See tip on several teen idols), looks like you can make your band now!
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

18 total
14 adults 2 couples married
2 teens twins young lady & young man - maria & brandon (sort of named after mother brandy)
2 preteens young ladies leela and leigh
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

I'm level 39 and have 26 Sims. 4 toddlers, 5 pre-teens, 2 teens and 15 adults. But 2 of the adults act as teens for a family that I made before the teen update. I had planned on replacing them with actual teens, but since they can't even babysit it doesn't work for the family.

I started the game a few months ago when there was that relationship glitch so I wasn't able to have the couples who I wanted to have children able to get married and have children. I did manage to make all the babies through the baby glitch, but messed up before I got the exact families I wanted.

I have one family of ten that's my "real" family from when our kids were aged 4 to 15 . Then a single mom with two girls, a teen and pre- teen, a couple with a toddler girl who will get a toddler brother at some point. I have a pre- teen boy who is kind of couch surfing because I' didn't like the way his parents turned out, so he stays with his aunt and cousins. The teen boy is living with his goth uncle.

I play for the family relationships and house design, so I like to have the kids around, they go to the parent co-op daycare when their parents are busy. The town story is that they are a town where lots of movies and tv shows are filmed and they are known for making fantastic costumes and special effects. The adults are all heavily involved in costume design :-) .

The pre-teens spend most of their time ice skating.

When I can add more I'm going to round out some families, I think, not sure.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time