Updated to 5.31.0 Still can't get in! Still crashes on launch.

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Reshiram
Banned

Updated to 5.31.0 Still can't get in! Still crashes on launch.

Post by Reshiram »

I was one of those that the 5.30.3 didn't fix the crashing Problem. I gave up on it, never got in. Not even once. Now my Samsung Galaxy Tab s2 showed a new version so I updated praying and hoping it would work again. Well, just like a downer at a Party, I was let down like pouring Rain. I'm still crashing every time I open The Sims Freeplay. Uninstalling/Reinstalling doesn't help. Like it didn't before. Just crash, crash, crash, crash, crash! I've sent a Report every time Google Play Store asked and I'm doing so again with 5.31.0.

Any Ideas here? I'd like to play again :'(
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Updated to 5.31.0 Still can't get in! Still crashes on launch.

Post by glenkatko »

My game started crashing after they did the server maintenance. Now that I've updated, I can't get into it at all. It says not connected to server, must have internet connection. Which it obviously does, or I would not have been able to download the update, then uninstall and reinstall with no problem. But I keep getting the same message. I hate that some of us have these kind of problems every time there is an update. Makes me want to just give up and walk away. Which I may have to do if I can not connect. So frustrating.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Updated to 5.31.0 Still can't get in! Still crashes on launch.

Post by SKatF »

glenkatko wrote: 18 Jul 2017, 07:07 My game started crashing after they did the server maintenance. Now that I've updated, I can't get into it at all. It says not connected to server, must have internet connection. Which it obviously does, or I would not have been able to download the update, then uninstall and reinstall with no problem. But I keep getting the same message. I hate that some of us have these kind of problems every time there is an update. Makes me want to just give up and walk away. Which I may have to do if I can not connect. So frustrating.
On both Kindle Fire and an Android tablet, I was able to download the update, but then it said no internet connection (there was one, I checked.) Clearing cache, force closing game, turning off and restarting device did not help at all. However, since I deleted and reinstalled the game, it's been running fairly normally. (A few visual gliches, etc.) But it sounds like you did try reinstalling, so maybe your issue is different.