Purchases from home store

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Purchases from home store

Post by DiTori »

It seems like there has been a change as to what now counts as purchase from home store. Currently on Ghost Hunting quest and task is to buy painting. I already had painting in inventory which came from haunted house purchased earlier in game. Had to purchase new painting for 1LP (think first time around did quest it was free?) for game to count as complete. This is second time I've had to place inventory in order to to 'buy' item for task. Just wondering when did this change happen? Wouldn't be so bad if homestore didn't show inventory first. I'll be up the creek if have to buy swirl statue :D
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Purchases from home store

Post by SKatF »

DiTori wrote: 29 Jul 2017, 16:59 It seems like there has been a change as to what now counts as purchase from home store. Currently on Ghost Hunting quest and task is to buy painting. I already had painting in inventory which came from haunted house purchased earlier in game. Had to purchase new painting for 1LP (think first time around did quest it was free?) for game to count as complete. This is second time I've had to place inventory in order to to 'buy' item for task. Just wondering when did this change happen? Wouldn't be so bad if homestore didn't show inventory first. I'll be up the creek if have to buy swirl statue :D
Maybe it would count if you placed one from inventory and bought one with the multiplication button.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Purchases from home store

Post by DiTori »

SKatF wrote: 30 Jul 2017, 04:28
DiTori wrote: 29 Jul 2017, 16:59 It seems like there has been a change as to what now counts as purchase from home store. Currently on Ghost Hunting quest and task is to buy painting. I already had painting in inventory which came from haunted house purchased earlier in game. Had to purchase new painting for 1LP (think first time around did quest it was free?) for game to count as complete. This is second time I've had to place inventory in order to to 'buy' item for task. Just wondering when did this change happen? Wouldn't be so bad if homestore didn't show inventory first. I'll be up the creek if have to buy swirl statue :D
Maybe it would count if you placed one from inventory and bought one with the multiplication button.
The second painting had to buy for quest did show as free once I placed other paintings. Thanks for tip, keep forgetting about new button.
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot