Mystery Plant?!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Atheletic Brownie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Mystery Plant?!

Post by Atheletic Brownie »

Hello friends!

I was watching some SFP design videos on Youtube and I noticed this weird plant in this build, The Sims Freeplay - Tropical Resort & Spa by Simtitled (link: (removed by moderator). Look at the blue circles in the attachment below for what I mean.

I was thinking that they looked a little like the vineyard grape bush things that were in-app purchases/mystery box prizes from the French Romance/Penthouse plant pack, but this video was posted in July 2016! I've been playing on and off since 2013, so I was thinking it was maybe something I missed out during one of my off seasons? Any help would be greatly appreciated :) I can't even think of better keywords than "plant" (600+ results) or bush (sifted through the results, but nothing relevant).

Thanks ladies & gents!
Attachments
Mystery Plant.PNG
Last edited by ErinPW on 07 Aug 2017, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Mystery Plant?!

Post by Thuraya »

Those are the passion fruit vines from the Tropical Romance Island Community Event. See this topic and scroll a little down to find them. The vines look different in their active state during the event, their fruits are colored then instead of green.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4219
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

In addition to Thuraya's post: Pictures of many objects and plants can be found at the topic Removed, Retired, or Truly Limited Items. This link should lead to the plants of the Community Event.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Atheletic Brownie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Atheletic Brownie »

Oh I didn't even think of those!:oops: Thanks for clearing that up, and for the extra info!