University diploma?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

University diploma?

Post by PyroSpazz »

Is there any decoration resembling a university diploma which can be hung on a wall? I'd think it appropriate for a sim who is a doctor or a scientist to have a "home office" where such a thing would be on display.

I'm relatively new to the forum, wasn't sure where I'm supposed to start question topics.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: University diploma?

Post by telemwill »

PyroSpazz wrote: 08 Aug 2017, 21:22 Is there any decoration resembling a university diploma which can be hung on a wall? I'd think it appropriate for a sim who is a doctor or a scientist to have a "home office" where such a thing would be on display.

I'm relatively new to the forum, wasn't sure where I'm supposed to start question topics.
In the preteen section there is a school certificate, a ballet award, and a karate award. I think you have to level up in those hobbies and in school to get access to then. you could hang them on an office wall and pretend they are diplomas. They are in simlish so anything goes.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.