Weird Store Glitch

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Reshiram
Banned

Weird Store Glitch

Post by Reshiram »

I've never been able to make a Purchase on my Tablet with the constant "Payment Unsuccessful" with only The Sims Freeplay. Other Apps work fine.

I's the only one in the Household and Extended Family not VIP 10+.

I've found a way around the Problem though.

I upload to the Cloud on Tablet, download Save on an Android Emulator, make the Purchase, upload to Cloud, download back to Tablet.

This went well and now I'm VIP 8. Today something weird happened.

My Tablet said "Movie Night Clothes" available. so I upload, download and on the Emulator, it's something different, Eccentric Seniors, so i Purchase, upload, download. Never seen it change when going between the 2 before.

Now back on my Tablet, there's a new Store Item that didn't show up. Dappler Hairstyles.

So I Upload, download, purchase, upload. Decided to close Sims Freeplay on the Emulator and open again. There's the Movie Night Clothes that's originally there. so I purchase, close out, open Sims Freeplay, that's all she wrote, no new Store Items. I upload, download

Switching between the Device and Emulator seemed to make a different Store Item available as well as closing Sims Freeplay.

Any Ideas?

I thought this's weird
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Re: Weird Store Glitch

Post by Perturbee »

ReshiramVorePred wrote: 12 Aug 2017, 19:30 I've never been able to make a Purchase on my Tablet with the constant "Payment Unsuccessful" with only The Sims Freeplay.
I upload to the Cloud on Tablet, download Save on an Android Emulator, make the Purchase, upload to Cloud, download back to Tablet.
(...)
Switching between the Device and Emulator seemed to make a different Store Item available as well as closing Sims Freeplay.
Since store handling is relying a proper installation of Google Play Store and Google Play Store Services, it might be a matter of checking for updates. Cycling through offers isn't new, it happens a lot and even the prices seems to change from time to time and from device to device.

I recommend submitting a ticket with FM for this, since it affects only SFP on your tablet: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new