Architect Homes - Downtown High School Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mockingbird288z

Re: Architect Homes - Downtown High School Update

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 08 Sep 2017, 23:00
Simsaddict456 wrote: 07 Sep 2017, 16:38 I was really excited about eighth house having that double lounge chair thingies that were available in the store a while back :D I really like the aesthetics of that item it reminds me of posh resorts.
I think it's removed. I couldn't find it. If still there, could someone do a screenshot of the house?
It was in the last batch of houses that came with the update. We got new houses today and there isn't one of those double lounge chairs in any. There is a water wall (the water fountain type thing that came from the same pack as the double lounge chairs) in the 8th house along with the rowing machine from the fitness bundle (first time to appear in an architect home). The rowing machine is also in another house, too.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 08 Sep 2017, 23:10
SKatF wrote: 08 Sep 2017, 23:00
Simsaddict456 wrote: 07 Sep 2017, 16:38 I was really excited about eighth house having that double lounge chair thingies that were available in the store a while back :D I really like the aesthetics of that item it reminds me of posh resorts.
I think it's removed. I couldn't find it. If still there, could someone do a screenshot of the house?
It was in the last batch of houses that came with the update. We got new houses today and there isn't one of those double lounge chairs in any. There is a water wall (the water fountain type thing that came from the same pack as the double lounge chairs) in the 8th house along with the rowing machine from the fitness bundle (first time to appear in an architect home). The rowing machine is also in another house, too.
Thanks, didn't realize there was new update.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

There was a hint at the German forum: The fifth house is a Spa template. If you build it on a premium lot, you won't get the rock between the four benches.

The reason is, that the architect home was built on a standard lot. If you build it on a premium lot, the game does expand the lawn, but it doesn't add things which are usually there on the template.

You'll get the four benches if you build that architect home on a premium lot.
Real Estate tab - preview - standard lot.
Real Estate tab - preview - standard lot.

If you build the template from the real estate tab on a premium lot, you'll get the benches and the rock.
Real Estate tab - preview - premium lot
Real Estate tab - preview - premium lot

One more info: There are two one-square palm trees in front of the house :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Other than the Water Wall from the same pack as the Double Lounge Chairs, the 8th house also has the Bar & Fireplace from the Snow Park.... if any one is interested. But the Snowpark Fireplace & Bar are also available in Mystery Box Shop.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

playsims wrote: 11 Sep 2017, 12:56 Other than the Water Wall from the same pack as the Double Lounge Chairs, the 8th house also has the Bar & Fireplace from the Snow Park.... if any one is interested. But the Snowpark Fireplace & Bar are also available in Mystery Box Shop.
Not that I've seen. My popup about weekly goals said new prizes were available. I checked the boxes, and I don't see anything from the snowpark included anymore. No more fireplace, bar, toboggan rack or snowboard rack. I didn't see anything else new, either. Has anyone else seen this?
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I can see the Snowboard Rack, Log Bar. snowpark fountain, cozy fireplace, toboggan rack, log table in my Mystery Box. I hope by the time I get my 3rd key this week, they will still be around.
Atheletic Brownie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Atheletic Brownie »

simmare wrote: 11 Sep 2017, 14:24 ... I checked the boxes, and I don't see anything from the snowpark included anymore. No more fireplace, bar, toboggan rack or snowboard rack. I didn't see anything else new, either. Has anyone else seen this?
Nothing new in my game, but I've still got the snow park fountain and snowboard rack to unlock (: even if you don't see the item displayed within the prize pool, you should still be able to unlock prizes you haven't already received/earned.
[+] Longer explanation
When you've got a lot of stuff to unlock, the prize pool only shows some of the available items, higher rarity prizes first. The numbers on the right show how many items for each rarity are up for grabs, in addition to what's shown in the prize pool section.

In my case, I've got 20 Uncommon prizes to unlock. When I preview the Bounty Box, it shows the images of all my possible Uncommon prizes, some images of Common prizes, and (+316 Common) on the right. Previewing the Fortune Box, I see the Rare prize images, 11 Uncommon prize images, and (+335 Common) (+9 Uncommon) on the right.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Atheletic Brownie wrote: 12 Sep 2017, 05:46
simmare wrote: 11 Sep 2017, 14:24 ... I checked the boxes, and I don't see anything from the snowpark included anymore. No more fireplace, bar, toboggan rack or snowboard rack. I didn't see anything else new, either. Has anyone else seen this?
Nothing new in my game, but I've still got the snow park fountain and snowboard rack to unlock (: even if you don't see the item displayed within the prize pool, you should still be able to unlock prizes you haven't already received/earned.
[+] Longer explanation
When you've got a lot of stuff to unlock, the prize pool only shows some of the available items, higher rarity prizes first. The numbers on the right show how many items for each rarity are up for grabs, in addition to what's shown in the prize pool section.

In my case, I've got 20 Uncommon prizes to unlock. When I preview the Bounty Box, it shows the images of all my possible Uncommon prizes, some images of Common prizes, and (+316 Common) on the right. Previewing the Fortune Box, I see the Rare prize images, 11 Uncommon prize images, and (+335 Common) (+9 Uncommon) on the right.
Ah, that's it! They must rotate what you can see at one time. I checked the Bounty Box again, and this time saw the Snowpark Fountain and the snowboard rack. I'm currently building the house with the fireplace and bar, so maybe those were deleted from my "unlock" list. I guess the toboggan rack is still hidden in the +x Uncommon field.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

simmare wrote: 12 Sep 2017, 13:47
Atheletic Brownie wrote: 12 Sep 2017, 05:46
[+] Longer explanation

Ah, that's it! They must rotate what you can see at one time. I checked the Bounty Box again, and this time saw the Snowpark Fountain and the snowboard rack. I'm currently building the house with the fireplace and bar, so maybe those were deleted from my "unlock" list. I guess the toboggan rack is still hidden in the +x Uncommon field.
Getting an item or two in an architect home or a marketplace event doesn't unlock it, so it should still stay in the mystery box selection to unlock. At least it does for me.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

New batch of architect homes are here...
Also 4 penthouse architect homes :)
2017-09-22 10.10.38.png
Penthouses are very nicely built...i want them all lol :)