Fastest-to-level-up Teen Hobbies?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Fastest-to-level-up Teen Hobbies?

Post by simmare »

I'm currently in LP-grinding mode until the next new event, and I need some advice.

The vast majority of my adults are switching between aerobics and ice sculpting. My pre-teens are all either diving or playing with the skill testers. My seniors either play pinball or quilt.

The only hobbies I've seen where teens can level up quickly are Puppy Pals and Internet Kitten, but they only occupy 6 of my 10 teens. Any advice for quick-leveling hobbies for the other teens? I'm also open to any quicker-leveling hobbies for my pre-teens (diving is a little slow).

And are there *any* hobbies for toddlers that don't take forever? I can't check my game very often (sometimes only once a day), so it took weeks for them to top out in finger painting. I'm almost afraid to start them on the toddler playhouse... once I find a place to plop 4 of them outdoors.

Thoughts, anyone?

Mare
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Fastest-to-level-up Teen Hobbies?

Post by copperwood »

I only use diving and cooking for LP grinding and teens can do both.

Diving to gradually increase LP's, and cooking when I need them quickly. Always use 10 sims on the same lot.

If you only have limited time to play, you can get quite a few LP's in 1 hour with cooking.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Fastest-to-level-up Teen Hobbies?

Post by Simsaddict456 »

My elders are fishing, Six lp each every five days add up pretty quickly I think, my adults do aerobics because I was bored of cooking, my teens and preteens dive and I actually use the new class clown hobby to reset the teens, but I think the diving is still the best option because you can dive for the whole day. I have two toddlers and they both do the playhouse hobby, the initial investment is a bit annoying (I recommend waiting for a playhouse in the architect homes) but I think it pays back pretty quickly with the prize of six lp, but it is still not that fast in comparison to hobbys adults have