Architect Homes - 2017 Halloween Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Architect Homes - 2017 Halloween Update

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 02 Dec 2017, 01:34
SKatF wrote: 02 Dec 2017, 01:20 Didn't have time to study the homes for special items. I did notice small vanity and pirate ship dollhouse as I whizzed thru.
Those are in the 2nd Penthouse along with a dark water wall.

____

A couple houses have the robe racks - I checked to make sure they weren't the new towel racks since those racks both look the same.
Oooh, thanks, I missed the water wall. I don't have it unlocked as I didn't choose to purchase at the time it was offered.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Will this crop of architect homes disappear when I update or will they still be here. I really like the 2nd penthouse but I still need a little bit more in the Simoleon department so I’m trying to decide if it’s worth maybe ing buying a currency pack or not. If the houses are the same after the update I can do things like sell off my excesss inventory because there’s some stuff I have waaaaay too many of.

I’ve been steadily earning simoleons to reach the cost of the PH and since I’m close I’m afraid the apartment will disappear on me like so many of the architect homes have done in the past.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 06 Dec 2017, 15:58 Will this crop of architect homes disappear when I update or will they still be here. I really like the 2nd penthouse but I still need a little bit more in the Simoleon department so I’m trying to decide if it’s worth maybe ing buying a currency pack or not. If the houses are the same after the update I can do things like sell off my excesss inventory because there’s some stuff I have waaaaay too many of.

I’ve been steadily earning simoleons to reach the cost of the PH and since I’m close I’m afraid the apartment will disappear on me like so many of the architect homes have done in the past.
Same batch of architect homes on the Holidays update so far! They haven't changed yet.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 06 Dec 2017, 19:18
bloodredroses01 wrote: 06 Dec 2017, 15:58 Will this crop of architect homes disappear when I update or will they still be here. I really like the 2nd penthouse but I still need a little bit more in the Simoleon department so I’m trying to decide if it’s worth maybe ing buying a currency pack or not. If the houses are the same after the update I can do things like sell off my excesss inventory because there’s some stuff I have waaaaay too many of.

Same batch of architect homes on the Holidays update so far! They haven't changed yet.
Mockingbird is right, however ... If the penthouse is REALLY special to you, I'd buy it and then update if possible. I have lost the architect home feature for a day or two after updating in the past and by the time it came back one time, the home I wanted was gone as new homes had come out. Just saying.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Thanks for the info!
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update