Facebook login issues

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Thiscat06
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Facebook login issues

Post by Thiscat06 »

I recently updated my game (on iPad mini 2) and I keep getting a message saying, please log in to your Facebook account. I went to game settings and I got to Facebook and it said log out. I have no idea what to do. I can’t even access the party boat. Help please?
ErinPW

Re: Facebook login issues

Post by ErinPW »

Thiscat06 wrote: 07 Dec 2017, 19:48 I recently updated my game (on iPad mini 2) and I keep getting a message saying, please log in to your Facebook account. I went to game settings and I got to Facebook and it said log out. I have no idea what to do. I can’t even access the party boat. Help please?
First off all I‘d force close all apps, reboot the device, wait a few minutes and then open the game and try to login again.

If that didn‘t help:
Are you using the Facebook app? I never used the app, so I don‘t know what to do. In the past I read, it may help to uninstall the FB app and then login the game via browser.

If you are using the browser, it may help to remove SFP from your FB account. Login to FB via browser, go to Settings - Apps - tap the „x“ for SFP. Not sure, whether it‘s neccessary to reboot the device, but it won‘t hurt. Then try again to login to FB within the game.

If you still can‘t login, you may want to submit a request to the Firemonkeys.

Hope, this helps :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Madlyaddicted »

I've got this problem too. Did you sort it out?
Ivy94F
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Ivy94F »

I kept having that problem too after the update. I would get the popup message about the facebook login and always select ‘ok,’ but the problem continued. This time, I selected ‘cancel,’ went to the app login page and this time the facebook login was ‘login,’ instead of ‘logout.’ After I logged in again, everything was fine. Hope that helps.