Can't add sim to home-- still says baby lives there.

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
cozylemon
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Can't add sim to home-- still says baby lives there.

Post by cozylemon »

Hi, I've read some forums on this matter but it really didn't answer my question because I don't have a baby that is waiting to be born.

I'm on level 20 and have 16 sims. I have a house that I'm unable to add a new sim to. It says that a baby owns the house but all the babies are moved out to their proper houses with married couples. Not sure how to make it so I can add a new sim to this home. Any help would be appreciated!
Starlight
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Can't add sim to home-- still says baby lives there.

Post by Starlight »

cozylemon wrote: 11 Dec 2017, 07:58 Hi, I've read some forums on this matter but it really didn't answer my question because I don't have a baby that is waiting to be born.

I'm on level 20 and have 16 sims. I have a house that I'm unable to add a new sim to. It says that a baby owns the house but all the babies are moved out to their proper houses with married couples. Not sure how to make it so I can add a new sim to this home. Any help would be appreciated!
Hi! When you go to the sim map and you are looking at the house, does it show a baby sim in the little bubble above it? If it does then there is a baby that still lives there. The babies have to be adopted in order to move out. I’m not 100% positive on this because I’ve never had this issue, but just check to make sure. I hope this helps!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Can't add sim to home-- still says baby lives there.

Post by SKatF »

You could try tapping the "send home" button on all your babies, to test whether any of them go back to the problem house. If one does, then check that baby's relationships to see if it shows the sims you think are the parents actually show as parents in the game. Just an idea.