Game crashing with Aerobics hobby

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [EVENT] Groovers’n’Movers

Post by telemwill »

I have actually been resetting my Sims using the cooking hobby, but haven't had any crashes. All of my Sims, change into the standard aerobics uniform except one who is wearing a different aerobic outfit. I am on the Kindle format though, so that might explain the different outcome.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

telemwill wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 03:20 I have actually been resetting my Sims using the cooking hobby, but haven't had any crashes. All of my Sims, change into the standard aerobics uniform except one who is wearing a different aerobic outfit. I am on the Kindle format though, so that might explain the different outcome.

Ruth
Any sim that you have wearing an activewear normally will keep that activewear outfit on while doing the aerobics hobby. The problem comes in when you have a sim wearing an outfit from the Outfits tab that isn’t activewear but still doesn’t change into an activewear outfit while doing the aerobics hobby.

This is my Problem Sim™ :
C1557FD0-43BC-493D-8567-0A79F2A882EA.jpeg

While this sim is fine:
3A15D68A-6B91-4A30-8F7C-415C27653691.jpeg
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 01:41 […]

So it does seem to be a problem caused by the sim and switching from cooking hobby to aerobics hobby. The problem sim is identified by not changing the outfit they are wearing into the standard aerobics hobby outfit.

Changing the outfit so the sim did change into the aerobics hobby didn't stop the crashing. The only thing that stopped the crashing was make sure that sim didn't go from cooking hobby to aerobics hobby.
Thank you so much for testing! I hope this bug will be over with the next update!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

mockingbird288z wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 03:46
telemwill wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 03:20 I have actually been resetting my Sims using the cooking hobby, but haven't had any crashes. All of my Sims, change into the standard aerobics uniform except one who is wearing a different aerobic outfit. I am on the Kindle format though, so that might explain the different outcome.

Ruth
Any sim that you have wearing an activewear normally will keep that activewear outfit on while doing the aerobics hobby. The problem comes in when you have a sim wearing an outfit from the Outfits tab that isn’t activewear but still doesn’t change into an activewear outfit while doing the aerobics hobby.

While this sim is fine:
I know. But even my wizard changes into the aerobic clothes and cooks to reset without crashing, so it must depend on the device.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

ErinPW wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 09:27
mockingbird288z wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 01:41 […]

So it does seem to be a problem caused by the sim and switching from cooking hobby to aerobics hobby. The problem sim is identified by not changing the outfit they are wearing into the standard aerobics hobby outfit.

Changing the outfit so the sim did change into the aerobics hobby didn't stop the crashing. The only thing that stopped the crashing was make sure that sim didn't go from cooking hobby to aerobics hobby.
Thank you so much for testing! I hope this bug will be over with the next update!
You're welcome! I hope so, too!
mockingbird288z

telemwill wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 12:29
mockingbird288z wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 03:46

Ruth

While this sim is fine:

I know. But even my wizard changes into the aerobic clothes and cooks to reset without crashing, so it must depend on the device.

I was just saying you don't have a problem sim, that's all! Good to note Kindles maybe don't have problem sims. :)
mockingbird288z

Re: Game crashing with Aerobics hobby

I’m now having the crashing problem with my Problem Sim going from the diving hobby to the aerobics hobby. I wasn’t having trouble on this update until just a few minutes ago. This sim has switched at least three times on the Holidays update from diving to aerobics without the game crashing until today. Changing her outfit didn’t solve the problem even when putting her into an activewear outfit. Later I will look into what happens with the cooking hobby but for now my sim has switched to the Ice Sculpture hobby.

(I’ve moved posts related to the game crashing with the Aerobics hobby to their own topic. :) )
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote: 13 Dec 2017, 05:36 I’m now having the crashing problem with my Problem Sim going from the diving hobby to the aerobics hobby. I wasn’t having trouble on this update until just a few minutes ago. This sim has switched at least three times on the Holidays update from diving to aerobics without the game crashing until today. Changing her outfit didn’t solve the problem even when putting her into an activewear outfit. Later I will look into what happens with the cooking hobby but for now my sim has switched to the Ice Sculpture hobby.

(I’ve moved posts related to the game crashing with the Aerobics hobby to their own topic. :) )
A member of the German forum said, she had her problem-sims change into the swim suit after giving them new clothes and then she didn’t experience crashes again.

While Halloween Update it worked in my game after cooking, without changeing the entire outfit of my problem-sim.
1) When she started with aerobic, she swirled around, as if she changes into the aerobic outfit, but
2) She did the aerobic in her normal outfit.
3) At the end she didn‘t swirl around to change her clothes.
4) Then she cooked, (no swirl arround required)
5) I had her change to the swimsuit or pyjama,
6) Start over at 1)

When I left out step 5), the game crashed as soon, as my sim put a foot onto the aerobic mat. As if the game doesn‘t recognize the clothes, therefore is unable to change the sim‘s outfit into an aerobic outfit and crashes instead.

I‘m going to try this again later today.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mockingbird288z

ErinPW wrote: 13 Dec 2017, 09:50
mockingbird288z wrote: 13 Dec 2017, 05:36 I’m now having the crashing problem with my Problem Sim going from the diving hobby to the aerobics hobby. I wasn’t having trouble on this update until just a few minutes ago. This sim has switched at least three times on the Holidays update from diving to aerobics without the game crashing until today. Changing her outfit didn’t solve the problem even when putting her into an activewear outfit. Later I will look into what happens with the cooking hobby but for now my sim has switched to the Ice Sculpture hobby.

A member of the German forum said, she had her problem-sims change into the swim suit after giving them new clothes and then she didn’t experience crashes again.

While Halloween Update it worked in my game after cooking, without changeing the entire outfit of my problem-sim.
1) When she started with aerobic, she swirled around, as if she changes into the aerobic outfit, but
2) She did the aerobic in her normal outfit.
3) At the end she didn‘t swirl around to change her clothes.
4) Then she cooked, (no swirl arround required)
5) I had her change to the swimsuit or pyjama,
6) Start over at 1)

When I left out step 5), the game crashed as soon, as my sim put a foot onto the aerobic mat. As if the game doesn‘t recognize the clothes, therefore is unable to change the sim‘s outfit into an aerobic outfit and crashes instead.

I‘m going to try this again later today.
Okay, I'll try changing the sim into a swimsuit! Right now I don't like that my sims are out of order. Which hobby they do is determined by where they are on the simtracker and right now that's messed up. It's a silly thing but... :lol:
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: All my Sims just stopped

Post by playsims »

I thought I had that aerobic issue settled by changing the culprit sim to another hobby. Everything works out fine for a few days. Now the crashing issue on aerobics hobby started again.