Help with deciding what to build next

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Jerome1981
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Help with deciding what to build next

Post by Jerome1981 »

I don't know if this has been posted, very sorry if it has been. I need help. I have a little over $300,000 simoleons and can build the sorcerous supplies, not wanting it yet. Car dealer (maybe) don't want it. The hospital, or the community center is what I'm thinking. Can I get some help. Also don't have salon, or pet store. Nightclub (purple, not enough) I have health club, restaurant, competition center, resource center (hobbies, teens, etc) police, movie, town hall, elementary school, lab, horse. Not ski lodge or other over there. Everything so far costs $300,000, and I don't want to build something that with be crap. At the multi-story progress event goal.
Jerome1981
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Help with deciding what to build next

Post by Jerome1981 »

Finishing the patio thing.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

You will need the community centre to complete a main quest that will be coming up for you, so I would build that first.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The Community Center can only be built when the main (queued) quest „Multi Story Renovations“ appears. The first goal for that quest is to build the Community Center and you can‘t go on with the quest, if you can‘t build it.

Thinking of the time limited reward (elevators and escalators) I‘d keep the simoleons until that quest shows up. Later you‘ll need to visit the snow park for some goals within the main quest „Seniors“.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View