Home store

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
hayley101
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Home store

Post by hayley101 »

When i view custom made houses in the architect tab when i try to buy a house, i see that a lot of the furnature that are in the house i dont have in my own home store. Are they limited edition? Do i have to pay? How do i get them?

thanks
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Home store

Post by telemwill »

It depends. Furniture for the game can be obtained in many different ways. Some you get from leveling up, doing quests, completing community events, etc. There is some that can only be purchased from the online store. Purchasing the architect houses is a good way of getting furniture you don't yet have access to. For instance, I wasn't playing during the laundry or closet events, so I look for houses with these features.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Home store

Post by SKatF »

However, if you get otherwise unavailable items this way, they are not unlocked (available to purchase more) in your home store. You will only have the number of items available that wrre in the architect home. You can generally move them to other homes by using your inventory.