Back to SFP

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Caitshan
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Back to SFP

Post by Caitshan »

I havent been on sims freeplay for quite a few months probably more and now that im back ie realised how many quests ive missed out on. I see on videos so much new furniture and housing stuff ive missed out on. Will i ever be able to get any of this stuff? because right now the game is quite boring with the same old stuff ive had for years
mockingbird288z

Re: Back to SFP

Post by mockingbird288z »

Caitshan wrote: 18 Mar 2018, 02:28 I havent been on sims freeplay for quite a few months probably more and now that im back ie realised how many quests ive missed out on. I see on videos so much new furniture and housing stuff ive missed out on. Will i ever be able to get any of this stuff? because right now the game is quite boring with the same old stuff ive had for years
I think you will be able to get a lot, if not all, of the things you have missed. Just in this update they made to previously event-locked locations available for purchase with simoleons. And then a lot of missed things are now prizes that you can win in the mystery box shop - so if you always complete the weekly tasks and get keys you can get lots of things you've missed. And they repeat events, too.

It's been awhile since we've had a new discovery quest that has unlocked a new interaction/ability for our sims but the two most recent ones have unlocked a new pet (if done on time) and new furniture (no time limit). And one discovery quest will become available very soon that will add the ability to build mezzanines inside our sim's homes.

Architect homes, while they can be expensive, also offer ways to get items you've missed out on.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update