Earn free LP no cheating

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
BlackMamba88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Earn free LP no cheating

Post by BlackMamba88 »

Not sure if this has been posted previously but I have a great tip for LP without spending $.

Max 1 sim's cooking hobby to lvl 6. Pick a house or lot and line up 10 stoves, countertops and toasters. Buy the cheapest, stars don't matter (put toasters to the right of each stove to keep your sims organized.) Call 10 sims to the house and have them all cook cheese and tomato on toast (1 min). Keep doing this till you complete a collection and you will earn the chopping board the first time. The second time you complete a collection, and every time after, you will earn 5 LP. One collection usually takes me about 10-20 min. After you complete a collection reset it to clear the rows so you can start again. If you do it for a little while, your sims will reach level 6 in no time and each will earn 1 LP at lvl 6. Switch each sim to a new hobby and you can do it again. I keep diving boards and a pool behind my cooking station because it only takes 10 min to start that hobby. Fashion design would work too. This also earns you tons of experience with the exp bonuses you get for completing rows and gaining lvls. Also if you do it for awhile the simoleons will add up too.

Note : Once you lvl 1 sim to 6 you unlock all the rows in that hobby forever. So unless you use the competition center, which I find is a very long wait for little payout and loss of an able bodied sim, feel free to change your sims hobbies as much as you like.

Tip: starting with the first sim to complete, hit the ! Then immediately select the stove and start cooking again before you collect the next !. This keeps your sims from wandering and wasting time. Also this way by the time you get to the last sim the first sim will be ready to go again and you can just keep going down the line.

Also, don't place any empty counters near your cooking station. Sims will set plates directly behind them instead of taking them to a counter. Wastes time. And maybe take out the kitchen sink inside the house so sims don't try and use it. Sometimes mine do. Makes clean up take longer.

The dishes do stack up fast so take clean up breaks. Add a few sinks. You really don't need 10 and actually only having a few will make it so when your sim picks up a stack of dishes and the footprint symbol pops up over them, most the time the dishes will just disappear. But sometimes they will go to the garbage which will deplete their hygiene. I find having 6 sinks keeps that from happening but the disappearing dishes will still occur. You can also just cancel the action after they pick up the plate and it will disappear.

Tip : Add a pet farm to the lot where your cooking station is so you can collect even more loot while cooking.

Tip : If you have rainbow cake slices piling up like I do, and you don't want to stop to replenish needs (it's super addicting), this is a good thing to use them for. You have to be at least VIP lvl 2 to get these (I'm VIP lvl 7 so I get 8 a day). If you don't want to spend money, try and add 3* items used to replenish needs to wherever you chose to place your cooking station. I find these items to be the quickest way to replenish needs :

3* Fridge - Hunger(Leftovers/16 sec)
3* Toilet - Bladder(Use the toilet/5 sec)
3* Coffee Machine - Energy(Espresso/16 sec)
3* Shower - Hygiene(Quick Rinse/4 sec)
Other Sim - Social(Be Funny/10 sec)
Poster/Painting - Fun(admire/4 sec)
BlackMamba88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Earn free LP no cheating

Post by BlackMamba88 »

Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Re: Earn free LP no cheating

Post by Perturbee »

Thanks for taking the time to write it up.
I posted a guide about the same topic in 2015 here: http://sfptips.perturbee.net/2015/06/ma ... d-lps.html