What are the rare items from the mystery box?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Unoriginal Name
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

What are the rare items from the mystery box?

Post by Unoriginal Name »

I've noticed items I have yet to unlock listed, such as event items and things from quests I've run out of time for. What I want to know is if they're all there, or if not which ones are. I remember when the villa items were in a box receiving one removed it from the box unless it all was unlocked, and I was wondering if that was true for rare items as well.
Thank you for your time reading this and have a wonderful day. :)
shiphrah3601444
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: What are the rare items from the mystery box?

Post by shiphrah3601444 »

Unoriginal Name wrote: 01 May 2018, 21:07 I've noticed items I have yet to unlock listed, such as event items and things from quests I've run out of time for. What I want to know is if they're all there, or if not which ones are. I remember when the villa items were in a box receiving one removed it from the box unless it all was unlocked, and I was wondering if that was true for rare items as well.
yes it also true for the rare items as well
Unoriginal Name
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: What are the rare items from the mystery box?

Post by Unoriginal Name »

shiphrah3601444 wrote: 02 May 2018, 23:50
Unoriginal Name wrote: 01 May 2018, 21:07 I've noticed items I have yet to unlock listed, such as event items and things from quests I've run out of time for. What I want to know is if they're all there, or if not which ones are. I remember when the villa items were in a box receiving one removed it from the box unless it all was unlocked, and I was wondering if that was true for rare items as well.
yes it also true for the rare items as well
Great. Thank you for replying. :)