Inventory disappearing

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ZeeGee

Inventory disappearing

Post by ZeeGee »

Has anyone had this happen? Six woodworking desks are gone and all the pool floaters that came free with my two story mansion. Maybe other stuff as well but I don't keep track!
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Inventory disappearing

Post by Mon789 »

I have often thought this but I don't take enough notice of what I've got in there to be certain. I went to get a dining table the other day that I'm sure was in there but it wasn't. I just assumed I was wrong but maybe not...
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

One of my cats has turned invisible. I can still hear her plaintiff cries when I visit her house but she's nowhere in sight..nor does she come when she's called...but then, she is a cat.
ohiocat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ohiocat »

I bet she's stuck in something, maybe on the edge of the lot or the other side of the fence.

I had a cat on my houseboat and one day he somehow got onto the very front part of the boat and was sort of sunk down into the boat. He was stuck! Tried calling him to the food dish and sending my sim out to pet him, but no luck. He couldn't move and the sim couldn't get to him. I was able to click on him though, so I selected the option to Relocate and moved him to a different house ... then I went to that house and relocated him again, back to the houseboat. That did the trick and got him back where he belonged.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

ZeeGee wrote:Has anyone had this happen? Six woodworking desks are gone and all the pool floaters that came free with my two story mansion. Maybe other stuff as well but I don't keep track!
This has been mentioned on the old forum too, I think I missed a few things but doubted myself as I too don't keep track.

The missing cat is creepy and sad! I hope I'll be spared that.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Nandireya wrote:One of my cats has turned invisible. I can still hear her plaintiff cries when I visit her house but she's nowhere in sight..nor does she come when she's called...but then, she is a cat.
Once I saw a pic with a cat under the tv ... possibly your cat is stuck under a bed or armchair or something. You could try to locate her with trying to delete room by room. If you know the room, you could move the furniture and perhaps find her :)
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

I have suspected things missing in the past but thought I just forgot. But I KNOW I had six WW desks in inventory. I looked everywhere thinking I had placed them somewhere and forgot, but they were gone. So had to buy six more. So then I started looking around and noticed all my floaties were missing. I bet there's other stuff missing too :roll:

One of my cats is constantly getting caught in the corner where two pieces of furniture meet. I have to move the couch to let her out. It's getting annoying. Zoom in and look close. Bet you'll find your missing kitty
debcllns
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by debcllns »

Nandireya wrote:One of my cats has turned invisible. I can still hear her plaintiff cries when I visit her house but she's nowhere in sight..nor does she come when she's called...but then, she is a cat.
One of my cats disappeared on me too. I could here him but not see him. I suspected he might be caught in a piece of furniture and sure enough he was caught in a workbench.I'm sure your kitty is still there. You'll just have to move some furniture. Hope you find her.
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

Nandireya!!
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

I found her!

She was trapped between an outdoor chair, a planter and a palm tree so she couldn't move when i called her. The fronds hid her.