Party Boat problems

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Party Boat problems

Post by penlopej »

Adding this here. Hope that’s OK. For the past 2 days I’ve had a problem with the Party boat in that my Facebook neighbours are disappearing. I’ve found that if I have more than one app open this problem arises. I get round it by closing all apps including SFP, when I go back in to the game and click on the Party boat my neighbours have returned, but now I notice that it’s also happening when I only have SFP open. Has anyone else had this happen. Someone on Facebook commented that they’d heard it was something to do with the forthcoming update!
ErinPW

Re: Party Boat problems

Post by ErinPW »

I moved your post to an own topic. The other one was too old and your problem is different.

I read some posts on the official FB page but I didn't have problems with the party boat in my game lately.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

ErinPW wrote: 17 Jun 2018, 15:29 I moved your post to an own topic. The other one was too old and your problem is different.

I read some posts on the official FB page but I didn't have problems with the party boat in my game lately.
Thanks Erin. I’ll check it out. This happening on 2 different games each with a different FB account. Hope I can get it resolved.
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

I have the same problem for the last 3 days. Neighbors are disappearing and reappearing randomly.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Same problem! Exit the game..then open again. Make sure your internet connection is strong. This worked for me. I hope this problem goes away after the new update..
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Problem seems to be resolved now. Thank goodness.