Red hearts

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Bourbonblu1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Red hearts

Post by Bourbonblu1 »

I had 10 Sims doing the cooking hobby. After a couple hours, all of a sudden, none of the Sims could clean up the dishes. It either showed footprints above their heads or a red heart above their heads, which I have never seen before. Either way, all these dishes are sitting on the counters and I can't clean them.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Red hearts

Post by SIMazing »

Is your kitchen sink(s) reachable? Their trash can?
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

This is the third time I read about this issue. The red heart seems to say, they don't want to through away the meals. You could try to have sims eating the meals and then wash the empty dishes.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Bourbonblu1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Bourbonblu1 »

That's what I ended up doing. It just had never happened to me before....
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 21 Jun 2018, 05:43 This is the third time I read about this issue. The red heart seems to say, they don't want to through away the meals. You could try to have sims eating the meals and then wash the empty dishes.
Bummer if you are doing a cooking marathon. Are the designers trying to make it difficult to earn LP with cooking?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SKatF wrote: 21 Jun 2018, 15:57
ErinPW wrote: 21 Jun 2018, 05:43 This is the third time I read about this issue. The red heart seems to say, they don't want to through away the meals. You could try to have sims eating the meals and then wash the empty dishes.
Bummer if you are doing a cooking marathon. Are the designers trying to make it difficult to earn LP with cooking?
I think there are easier ways to make it more difficult. There must be a reason why the sims show a red heart instead of the footprints. Guess, if we know the reason we can try to avoid this issue.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 21 Jun 2018, 17:34
SKatF wrote: 21 Jun 2018, 15:57
I think there are easier ways to make it more difficult. There must be a reason why the sims show a red heart instead of the footprints. Guess, if we know the reason we can try to avoid this issue.
Could the sims be hungry? If needs aren't met, maybe they want the food. 😁