Tropical Island Wicker Furniture

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Spir1t L4dy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Tropical Island Wicker Furniture

Post by Spir1t L4dy »

Hi!
I’m new to the forum. I joined because I have a few questions that I thought the community could clarify for me! So does anyone know how to unlock the wicker furniture without buying it with real money? :| I really love the furniture and think it would look great in some of my builds so I want to know how to unlock it without paying $30. If anyone knows plz respond! Thanks!
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Tropical Island Wicker Furniture

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

The usual way to get items that you want that cost real money or LP OR SP that you don't want to spend is to watch the new architect homes that come up. Sooner or later most things show up in these homes that you build for simoleons. Then remove each room which puts items into inventory. Then demolish the lot and rebuild again. Thank you to everyone who spends real money and submits homes with these items. :D
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Could you post a picture of the wicker furniture you mean?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Do you mean the furniture that looks like this? All of the furniture in that pic is from a special weekly key box (like the preteen clothes are now). But that same style of furniture, in another color, can be unlocked by completing the Love & Treasure discovery quest.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Spir1t L4dy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Spir1t L4dy »

Mockingbird, no. The ones in the sale for the tropical romance island for 30. It also comes with outfits and of course the island. They were recently on sale but I didn’t have enough money to buy a bunch of all of them.
Spir1t L4dy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Spir1t L4dy »

It’s outdoor furniture
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Oh, you're talking about this bundle in the online store? Right now the only way to get those items would be to purchase them or look for the items in architect houses. There's still a chance EA/FM will rerun the event for them but since they've made the island unlockable in-game for simoleons I'm not sure how real of a possibility that is.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

During the last update that furniture was made temporarily available in the home store, I never completed that event and was able to purchase them so it's possible they will put it in the home store again in the future but it would probably be quite a while from now.