A Few questions for a casual player-

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Sigs_Minock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: A Few questions for a casual player-

Post by Sigs_Minock »

well, i went for a full reset. :/ i spent all my money trying to adding a second level to the Haunted Mansion, and it was a just a complete mess [300,000 Simbuck to add a second level, 12,000+ Simbucks for some stairs, trying to position the stairs, building rooms, etc, etc...]. And my "weekly tasks" were bugged out, with "buy a support column" not triggering after i had bought four of them.

Eh, sometimes it's good to start anew, so you don't screw up as much as you did previously. >Note to Self: Don't build Nightclub, avoid the Stable and Wizard tower Quest, babies are stupid expensive...
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: A Few questions for a casual player-

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Sigs_Minock wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 20:09 well, i went for a full reset. :/ i spent all my money trying to adding a second level to the Haunted Mansion, and it was a just a complete mess [300,000 Simbuck to add a second level, 12,000+ Simbucks for some stairs, trying to position the stairs, building rooms, etc, etc...]. And my "weekly tasks" were bugged out, with "buy a support column" not triggering after i had bought four of them.

Eh, sometimes it's good to start anew, so you don't screw up as much as you did previously. >Note to Self: Don't build Nightclub, avoid the Stable and Wizard tower Quest, babies are stupid expensive...
I think that the support column is the one in decorations tab and not the ones that come with balconies. But I also started fresh a while ago because I missed on a bunch of limited time prizes and it made the game much more fun :)