Architect Homes - Chic Boutique Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Architect Homes - Chic Boutique Update

Post by parakiss »

There are new batch of AH and as usual, there are familiar ones with slight modification. If this keeps up, I'm gonna be able to recognize most of them :P
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
ErinPW

Re: Architect Homes - Pregnancy Update

Post by ErinPW »

Here are the usual pictures of the new batch. 10 out of 12 homes can be built on standard lots.
July, 27th
July, 27th

Penthouse Apartments
July, 27th
July, 27th

Houseboats
18A0CE9B-3C18-4E0C-88FC-A25E22708B9C.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

There are lots of rare items in the house with giant blue flowers on the roof. There are items from several events, mystery box and online packs, including red and white orchids.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

JaneRoettinger wrote: 29 Jul 2018, 18:18 There are lots of rare items in the house with giant blue flowers on the roof. There are items from several events, mystery box and online packs, including red and white orchids.
One before that is also full of rare items and built on a french chateau lot and the last one has the karaoke machine. I don't remember it being available before.
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Architect Homes - Chic Boutique Update

Post by Thuraya »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 30 Jul 2018, 04:06
One before that is also full of rare items and built on a french chateau lot and the last one has the karaoke machine. I don't remember it being available before.
I don't see a karaoke machine in the last house, at least not the one from the Kids' Party Update that we got to use during the "Inner Child's Play" quest. And I checked on both types of plots. Before I start to search in every single available architect building, are you perhaps refering to the stereo system named "Groovatron" that could be purchased with the Fitness Bundle in the online store? It has a microphone lying on top so that could be misleading, but it has been available in earlier architect homes as well.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Thuraya wrote: 30 Jul 2018, 09:54
Simsaddict456 wrote: 30 Jul 2018, 04:06
I don't see a karaoke machine in the last house, at least not the one from the Kids' Party Update that we got to use during the "Inner Child's Play" quest. And I checked on both types of plots. Before I start to search in every single available architect building, are you perhaps refering to the stereo system named "Groovatron" that could be purchased with the Fitness Bundle in the online store? It has a microphone lying on top so that could be misleading, but it has been available in earlier architect homes as well.
Oops, my bad! Yes I meant that stereo system
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

I want to know where the towel racks come from? For instance if you look at the previously mentioned house that comes right before the one with the big blue flowers, the one with the little spa in it, there is one black metal wall rack with towels on it and a pair of bathrobes hanging from it, and two other similar racks in a different color metal elsewhere in the house. I keep seeing these and variations of them: what event or prize etc. are they from?
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Mariel Bravef wrote: 05 Aug 2018, 20:13 I want to know where the towel racks come from? For instance if you look at the previously mentioned house that comes right before the one with the big blue flowers, the one with the little spa in it, there is one black metal wall rack with towels on it and a pair of bathrobes hanging from it, and two other similar racks in a different color metal elsewhere in the house. I keep seeing these and variations of them: what event or prize etc. are they from?
They are from an online bundle during the Snow Chalet quest last December. The Rose Gold Robe Rack also appears in the Snow Chalet house template - the prize for completing all of the Snow Chalet quest.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

Thanks, good to know!
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Another new batch. Supposed to be for back to school theme, I think. A big stretch to call it that for some.