Life dreams "add a baby" goal

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Life dreams "add a baby" goal

Post by Mariel Bravef »

Has anyone tested/confirmed whether a pregnancy event baby counts for the "add a baby" goal in the life dreams and legacies quest? I was thinking about finally doing that quest, and thought it might be convenient to time it with the end of my current pregnancy event if this works.
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Life dreams "add a baby" goal

Post by Mariel Bravef »

Update: For anyone else who has this question, I can confirm that a baby from a pregnancy event (and assumedly a non-event pregnancy) does complete the goal just fine.
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Mariel Bravef wrote: 21 Aug 2018, 10:34 Update: For anyone else who has this question, I can confirm that a baby from a pregnancy event (and assumedly a non-event pregnancy) does complete the goal just fine.
But wouldn't that make you miss out on the limited time prize singing salmon? Or is there no longer a time limit for this quest?

I guess you could start the pregnancy event well in advance too, to meet the time limit goal.
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

copperwood wrote: 21 Aug 2018, 14:12
Mariel Bravef wrote: 21 Aug 2018, 10:34 Update: For anyone else who has this question, I can confirm that a baby from a pregnancy event (and assumedly a non-event pregnancy) does complete the goal just fine.
But wouldn't that make you miss out on the limited time prize singing salmon? Or is there no longer a time limit for this quest?

I guess you could start the pregnancy event well in advance too, to meet the time limit goal.
Yes, I was already doing a pregnancy event for other reasons, so I deliberately timed the start of the life dreams quest for near the end of that event. That way I already had a baby ready to be born when the goal rolled around, and still got my singing salmon. Two birds, one stone. :)