Should I do a crazy?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Sigs_Minock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Should I do a crazy?

Post by Sigs_Minock »

I'm thinking about getting all my female sims pregnant at the same time. I have two mothers with toddlers, and three eligible mothers-to-be. anyone know how the game would react to having several sims pregnant at the same time? I'm not going to to a "super sim" pregnancy...
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Should I do a crazy?

Post by Mariel Bravef »

I have heard of people doing this? Some people are crazy enough to populate their towns only with female sims so they can all be pregnant at once, I think it was part of a way to bypass the sims limit? Not sure I would go that far, and never tried it myself, but as far as I know it's a thing, lol. Go for it, I don't think it'll hurt anything, especially if you play it safe and stay within the sims limit. They can all get together to sympathize about back pain and swollen ankles and do lamaze XD
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
Sigs_Minock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sigs_Minock »

Well, i now have 5 pregnant women in my Town... and i've forgotten that they can't do much while pregnant- can't do any hobby related activities [WHY NOT?!], can't clean, and are maternity leave from work... so, guess i'll have them garden until they pop...
Sigs_Minock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sigs_Minock »

Another thing i forgot to consider while having this Baby-Pact going on- the cost of aging up the babies. 5 LP per Birthday cake... i have two toddlers, and 5 infants-on-route...
im going to need to farm up A TON of LP to age these bad ideas up... i should have reloaded my game once i realized Pregnant Sims can't do much.

Why is a "full pregnancy event" only 2 LP, where as "just a week" pregnancy 5 LP? Man, i wish during the standard pregnancy, you still earned Maternity points... else, there's no real advantage to a uneventful pregnancy...
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Sigs_Minock wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 18:50 Another thing i forgot to consider while having this Baby-Pact going on- the cost of aging up the babies. 5 LP per Birthday cake... i have two toddlers, and 5 infants-on-route...
im going to need to farm up A TON of LP to age these bad ideas up... i should have reloaded my game once i realized Pregnant Sims can't do much.

Why is a "full pregnancy event" only 2 LP, where as "just a week" pregnancy 5 LP? Man, i wish during the standard pregnancy, you still earned Maternity points... else, there's no real advantage to a uneventful pregnancy...
It's only 2 Lp's to age them up if you use the age controller. No need to bake birthday cakes anymore. Unless you haven't done the life dreams quest yet.
Sigs_Minock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sigs_Minock »

nope, don't have the Life Dreams finished. This is why i wish i could choose what quest to do- as according to my queue, the next quest is... the weather machine. :/ seriously...
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

You could always just keep them busy and let them age that way. That's what I usually do, but I use the 9 day event to gradually replace most of my sims with baby bonus sims.

Are you in a hurry to age them up for events?
Sigs_Minock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sigs_Minock »

infants and toddlers don't really do much. and when i have a lot of people at a household, the auto-select defaults to the child. so i have find the adult amidst the household.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Sigs_Minock wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 18:59 infants and toddlers don't really do much. and when i have a lot of people at a household, the auto-select defaults to the child. so i have find the adult amidst the household.
If you don't want to use hobbies, just hibernate them. They'll only auto-select once a day. You could also send them to a different house and keep them busy there.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

copperwood wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 19:35
Sigs_Minock wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 18:59 infants and toddlers don't really do much. and when i have a lot of people at a household, the auto-select defaults to the child. so i have find the adult amidst the household.
If you don't want to use hobbies, just hibernate them. They'll only auto-select once a day. You could also send them to a different house and keep them busy there.
Right, send them to a daycare and have them hobby away for LP!