Time Extension - where to look for it?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Time Extension - where to look for it?

Post by playsims »

I more likely have time extension tokens lying around coming from previous professional events & being VIP 8. But I just have no clue as to where they are and how many I have now. Please help! I think I wont be on time for this Luxury Living Event so may need to use time extension. And how do I apply it? Just how long is the extenion? 1 day? etc....Thanks.
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Time Extension - where to look for it?

Post by Thuraya »

playsims wrote: 05 Sep 2018, 11:28 I more likely have time extension tokens lying around coming from previous professional events & being VIP 8. But I just have no clue as to where they are and how many I have now. Please help! I think I wont be on time for this Luxury Living Event so may need to use time extension. And how do I apply it? Just how long is the extenion? 1 day? etc....Thanks.
Live events cannot be extended. Same case for marketplace events. You can check on your available extensions only when there is a running quest or hobby event they are valid for.

Open your active tasks menu. On top of the Luxury Living Live Event it says "no time extensions apply", so you cannot use them. On any event the extensions are valid for there would be a button in the same place to view and use your available extensions. One extension adds 24 hours to the remaining time of the event. I am not sure if you can add them up to get more time, never tried that.
Screenshot_2018-09-05-14-41-35.png
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Time Extension - where to look for it?

Post by playsims »

Thanks! Will just have to waste my social points if I can not catch up :(