Happy October!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Post Reply
User avatar
garishplum
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 240
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 07:39
x 27
Contact:

Happy October!

Post by garishplum » 02 Oct 2018, 04:47

Who besides me already has their sims in Halloween costumes?

I'm ready! :D
2 x
Level 55!
GC: garishplum

marktheperson
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 35
Joined: 13 Feb 2017, 01:12
x 34

Re: Happy October!

Post by marktheperson » 10 Oct 2018, 02:00

I'm hoping for more halloween costumes this year! I like the ones we have, but even more would be better:)
2 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6257
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1211
Contact:

Re: Happy October!

Post by mockingbird288z » 10 Oct 2018, 05:27

marktheperson wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 02:00
I'm hoping for more halloween costumes this year! I like the ones we have, but even more would be better:)
You mean to suggest Firemonkeys create new Halloween content this year instead of just rehashing the same stuff every time? :o

Some new stuff would be nice. :)
5 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

Mariel Bravef
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 57
Joined: 05 Aug 2018, 20:08
x 41

Re: Happy October!

Post by Mariel Bravef » 10 Oct 2018, 06:02

mockingbird288z wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 05:27

You mean to suggest Firemonkeys create new Halloween content this year instead of just rehashing the same stuff every time? :o
How dare you! The rehash is--is, TRADITIONAL! It is how it had ALWAYS been! Burn these--these SCANDALOUS and unscrupulous naysayers!

;)
8 x
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store

marktheperson
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 35
Joined: 13 Feb 2017, 01:12
x 34

Re: Happy October!

Post by marktheperson » 11 Oct 2018, 04:18

mockingbird288z wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 05:27
marktheperson wrote:
10 Oct 2018, 02:00
I'm hoping for more halloween costumes this year! I like the ones we have, but even more would be better:)
You mean to suggest Firemonkeys create new Halloween content this year instead of just rehashing the same stuff every time? :o

Some new stuff would be nice. :)
:P
2 x

User avatar
garishplum
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 240
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 07:39
x 27
Contact:

Re: Happy October!

Post by garishplum » 13 Oct 2018, 10:42

I hope they put something out... They skipped Easter this year!
0 x
Level 55!
GC: garishplum

penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 411
Joined: 14 Dec 2013, 10:22
Location: Liverpool UK
x 24

Re: Happy October!

Post by penlopej » 14 Oct 2018, 06:20

garishplum wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 10:42
I hope they put something out... They skipped Easter this year!
Looks like they’re skipping Halloween. Not sure what new content they could add for this. Suggestions on a postage stamp please lol :lol:
1 x

Mariel Bravef
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 57
Joined: 05 Aug 2018, 20:08
x 41

Re: Happy October!

Post by Mariel Bravef » 14 Oct 2018, 06:57

penlopej wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 06:20
garishplum wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 10:42
I hope they put something out... They skipped Easter this year!
Looks like they’re skipping Halloween. Not sure what new content they could add for this. Suggestions on a postage stamp please lol :lol:
So what was up with that little "They're baaaack!" FB teaser if no Halloween? Cruel and unusual! lol
1 x
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store

User avatar
garishplum
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 240
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 07:39
x 27
Contact:

Re: Happy October!

Post by garishplum » 14 Oct 2018, 22:32

Mariel Bravef wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 06:57
penlopej wrote:
14 Oct 2018, 06:20
garishplum wrote:
13 Oct 2018, 10:42
I hope they put something out... They skipped Easter this year!
Looks like they’re skipping Halloween. Not sure what new content they could add for this. Suggestions on a postage stamp please lol :lol:
So what was up with that little "They're baaaack!" FB teaser if no Halloween? Cruel and unusual! lol
Well, something new! The candy monsters are old news.
1 x
Level 55!
GC: garishplum

Simbellini
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 84
Joined: 11 Feb 2017, 16:24
x 277

Re: Happy October!

Post by Simbellini » 15 Oct 2018, 15:26

Perhaps the candy monsters are revolting - nobody likes to be replaced!
1 x

Post Reply