Which tablet do you use?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
CatharinaSophia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Which tablet do you use?

Post by CatharinaSophia »

I've been using a first gen iPad Mini for years, but it's coming closer and closer to needing a replacement. Which tablets do you all use and what are the pros/cons of the tablet?
Feel free to add me on Twitter, we'll have loads of fun!
@Catharina_Sims

Need to rant?
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Which tablet do you use?

Post by simmare »

CatharinaSophia wrote: 09 Nov 2018, 08:51 I've been using a first gen iPad Mini for years, but it's coming closer and closer to needing a replacement. Which tablets do you all use and what are the pros/cons of the tablet?
First-gen iPad Pro 12.9 inch. Love having the bigger screen (previously used a regular iPad 4). Just makes it easier to tap exactly what and where I want, especially since I got the Apple Pencil - I hate soft, fat-tip stylus. The only con I have right now is that it's 2 years old and the battery life isn't what it used to be.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I have a Kindle. Pros: Cheap to purchase, only about $50 around last year's Black Friday. I usually use it for games and I also use for audio books and as an e-reader. Cons: Doesn't always get game updates as quick as Android tablet. Maybe a few days late. Also not in sync with Google stuff like my calendar, etc. But I use my phone for most of that stuff.

This is the 3rd Kindle I've owned. The first one was 2nd gen and had to be replaced fairly soon due to visual display defect. I got a free replacement. 2nd one lasted until this year, when it was so outdated, it was no longer compatible with some games and programs. It actually still works for audio books or e-reading etc. but I've retired it. I may factory reset it and donate it.
Joanne
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Joanne »

I mostly play on my iPad (5th gen, came out in 2017). Sometimes I play on my iPad Mini (came out in 2013 and still going strong).