Architect Homes 2018 Holiday Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
SimmerDown
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Architect Homes 2018 Holiday Update

Post by SimmerDown »

ErinPW wrote: 04 Jan 2019, 09:28 There are new architect homes.

36BF1AFB-15C7-40B2-BA2F-DA2D921548C0.jpeg

The premium house shown on the standard beach front lot (there is also a skate board lot and a chateau lot) has the black dishwasher! I'm totally jazzed, because I didn't even attempt it in my main game, because I had such low resources to start with! And, I never did finish the home theater challenge and it has all sorts of stuff from that event too! Yeah me!!!!! :D
SimmerDown
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimmerDown »

ErinPW wrote: 04 Jan 2019, 09:28 There are new architect homes.

36BF1AFB-15C7-40B2-BA2F-DA2D921548C0.jpeg

The premium house shown on the standard beach front lot (there is also a skate board lot and a chateau lot) has the black dishwasher! I'm totally jazzed, because I didn't even attempt it in my main game, because I had such low resources to start with! And, I never did finish the home theater challenge and it has all sorts of stuff from that event too! Yeah me!!!!! :D
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

There are new architect homes again.

Jan. 18th
Jan. 18th
The first one (can be buit on both lot sizes) includes a black dishwasher.

Penthouses

Jan. 18th
Jan. 18th

Houseboats

Jan. 18th
Jan. 18th
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
marktheperson
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by marktheperson »

Some of the new houses have a champagne firework decoration when was that released?! Also, very glad that someone put Mr. Spooky (non-haunted skeleton decoration) in one of these houses, i've been wanting that guy forever!
fabreeze63
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by fabreeze63 »

Do the architect homes stack every time there's an update, or do the old ones disappear when the new ones come? I haven't built any yet and haven't paid enough attention to really differentiate them from each other.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

fabreeze63 wrote: 18 Jan 2019, 15:53 Do the architect homes stack every time there's an update, or do the old ones disappear when the new ones come? I haven't built any yet and haven't paid enough attention to really differentiate them from each other.
The old ones disappear, but sometimes the popular ones show up again later.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Can anyone enlighten me as to where these stall doors are from? I don’t remember seeing them and I don’t have them in my game. I would like to though! They are in the second penthouse architect home. Thank you :)
Attachments
EF6A43A1-BBBA-4A6C-A6F5-ACC091345137.jpeg
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

bluebeariscool wrote: 19 Jan 2019, 00:06 Can anyone enlighten me as to where these stall doors are from? I don’t remember seeing them and I don’t have them in my game. I would like to though! They are in the second penthouse architect home. Thank you :)
They are from the wedding lot, but they were only in the house not available to duplicate.
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

bluebeariscool wrote: 19 Jan 2019, 00:06 Can anyone enlighten me as to where these stall doors are from? I don’t remember seeing them and I don’t have them in my game. I would like to though! They are in the second penthouse architect home. Thank you :)
Again, they are from the house template that could be won as the final prize for the Wedding Belles Live Event and were not unlocked for purchase from the home store during that event. See this posting as well: http://simsfp.perturbee.net/viewtopic.p ... les#p64486
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

House number 9 has game controllers in it...I guess it's called a game console in the rare items list.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update