Architect Homes 2018 Holiday Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Architect Homes 2018 Holiday Update

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: ↑13 Dec 2018, 23:45 Yes, the items were free or really inexpensive one year. That year, I made a maze at a wizard house with candy canes, and fences at other houses when we didn't have many fences in the game yet. So I have many, many of them in storage. But I still like all the items.

I noticed they don't have the milk and cookies plate for sale this year (again) but I still have mine in inventory. What I really lust for is the old Christmas tree so my sims don't all have the same one. Except my artist sim, who lives in a small house so she has the pinecone tree outside
Architect Home #4 has 2 of the old style trees and milk/cookies plate and Santa sleigh. All from past events and not available in home store.

To think I'm building a house just for a different Christmas tree. πŸ˜€πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸ˜ƒ
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [QUEST] Missing Claus

Post by kls1st »

SKatF wrote: ↑14 Dec 2018, 20:33
SKatF wrote: ↑13 Dec 2018, 23:45 Yes, the items were free or really inexpensive one year. That year, I made a maze at a wizard house with candy canes, and fences at other houses when we didn't have many fences in the game yet. So I have many, many of them in storage. But I still like all the items.

I noticed they don't have the milk and cookies plate for sale this year (again) but I still have mine in inventory. What I really lust for is the old Christmas tree so my sims don't all have the same one. Except my artist sim, who lives in a small house so she has the pinecone tree outside
Architect Home #4 has 2 of the old style trees and milk/cookies plate and Santa sleigh. All from past events and not available in home store.

To think I'm building a house just for a different Christmas tree. πŸ˜€πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸ˜ƒ
Also the pine cone spiral stair! That or the tree would be reason enough to build it. That there’s BOTH is reason for at least a couple builds! Wheee! :lol:
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I'm so glad they finally put in a house that has the old tree! I'm sure the devs don't understand why we would want that old tree compared to the current one but it's about diversity! I'm still hoping one day we get a white Christmas tree.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Re: Architect Homes 2018 Holiday Update

Post by ErinPW »

I made an own topic for the architect homes and moved some posts :)

Here are pictures of the overview:
Dec. 14th.
Dec. 14th.

Penthouses
Dec. 14th.
Dec. 14th.

Houseboats
Dec. 14th.
Dec. 14th.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

The 9th house has a lot of glitched items! Sleigh in mid air, poles and fairy lights on the roof etc. It has also had its kitchen units removed by the looks of it. I’m a bit puzzled at them taking out the kitchen units and leaving all those glitched items :?:
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

mockingbird288z wrote: ↑14 Dec 2018, 21:05

I'm so glad they finally put in a house that has the old tree! I'm sure the devs don't understand why we would want that old tree compared to the current one but it's about diversity! I'm still hoping one day we get a white Christmas tree.
Pink feathers please! :D
My new tree! Not a very good picture.
C85A37DE-E60D-4917-9F41-2C38DD2EAE13.jpeg
My old tree which will be missed...
CBB471B3-31AB-47BD-ABE8-BE134ADF638C.jpeg
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

kls1st wrote: ↑14 Dec 2018, 21:31

Pink feather tree is very mid century modern. It would be fun if they did a retro Christmas or other type of mid century era event. There is already some clothing, hair and furniture that would fit. I'm sure Contrary would agree!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

kls1st wrote: ↑14 Dec 2018, 21:31

I like those poodles under the tree. Yes, we should have a mid-century modern update. I love those homes on HGTV.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

There are 2 old Christmas trees in that 4th house, and the 12th house has a toddler train bed which is pretty cool :D
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

mudgenie wrote: ↑16 Dec 2018, 08:06 There are 2 old Christmas trees in that 4th house, and the 12th house has a toddler train bed which is pretty cool :D
I'm really pleased :D I've never even seen those trees must have been before my time in the game. Think there's going to be a sudden building boom in my town and some frantic Christmas decorating :lol: Pink feathery ones! Yes I want those too!