$700,000 simoleons for the community center!!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Joanne
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

$700,000 simoleons for the community center!!

Post by Joanne »

I''m finally on the Multi-Story Renovations Quest and they want $700,000 simoleons to build the community center! I've been working my sims like crazy and making them garden when they're not working and I'm only at about half of what I need. Can you suggest ways to make simoleons that I may be overlooking? :o
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: $700,000 simoleons for the community center!!

Post by RubyRed »

Get your sims going to work, its amazing plus gives you a bit of down time. Best times are when your really busy or when you sleep. After I built the supermarket I waited to start building other shops (thinking the supermarket would have closer saving to help me along, which has been true but its been miner lol).

Can also cannibalize any housing you do not really need past the lot being there for a small boost (used this to buy workstations for a live event).

You can also earn a good chunk when you grind for LP through cooking, swimming ext...

Likely plenty of waterways to that I am forgetting/do not know about.

Edit: My next building is going to cost me 500,000 simoleons, so trying to pick between the pet store, salon, or the mall... and I know one have a quest attached to it. But I got a bit.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

There's a few other ways you could earn Simoleons:

Daily Revenue - Make sure to check the mailbox every 24 hours for Simoleons (It's based on your current town value. The higher your town value, the higher amount of Simoleons you'll receive).

The Paperboy sometimes gives out Simoleons after watching a small thirty-second ad (the highest you'll recieve is 1,000 Simoleons, but sometimes the Paperboy comes up with a x2 multiplier, meaning that sometimes it'll double the Simoleons amount so instead of 1,000, you'll receive 2,00 Simoleons). But the Paperboy turns up randomly so its' hard to predict where he's gonna be when you need him.

If you've got you're game connected up to Facebook, the Party Boat (nearby the centre of SimTown) is an awesome place to get extra Simoleons just by getting them from Facebook users who also play Sims: Freeplay. The more neighbours you have, the more Simoleons you're likely to receive.

And of course, if you're really desperate, you could just buy Simoleons with your real money...
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

But to get the most out your Sims that are planting, make sure that they're always inspired (covered with green sparkles) as they earn the most Simoleons that way (E.g if you are planting Beans, an inspired Sim will earn the total advertised amount planting the beans will offer, which is $1,260. An uninspired Sim will only earn $840). Speaking of, when you go to bed at night, it is best to have all your Sims planting Beans as it's probably the one plant that you'll get the most money from. It does take nine hours, which will take you right through the night.

Don't forget to use the Simoleon Sprout every four or so hours (Sometimes when you spin, you might just get the highest offer, which is $15,000).

Sending them to work also helps as well. The higher they are leveled up at work, the more Simoleons they'll earn.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Joanne wrote: 18 Dec 2018, 18:30 I''m finally on the Multi-Story Renovations Quest and they want $700,000 simoleons to build the community center! I've been working my sims like crazy and making them garden when they're not working and I'm only at about half of what I need. Can you suggest ways to make simoleons that I may be overlooking? :o
You could also sell items in your inventory. If you have a house you don't like, sell all the furniture and then the rooms.
Joanne
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Joanne »

RubyRed wrote: 18 Dec 2018, 18:58 Can also cannibalize any housing you do not really need past the lot being there for a small boost (used this to buy workstations for a live event).
Thanks for the tips. I'm doing everything you suggested but I was curious what you meant by this. Like selling the contents of the house and then selling the house? I thought about doing that but wasn't sure if it was worth it.
Joanne
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Joanne »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 18 Dec 2018, 22:00 And of course, if you're really desperate, you could just buy Simoleons with your real money...
Thank you for the tips! I'm actually doing all of them already and I am SO TEMPTED to just spend money but my daughter is giving me an iTunes gift card for Christmas so I'm trying to hold out. lol
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

Joanne wrote: 19 Dec 2018, 21:00
RubyRed wrote: 18 Dec 2018, 18:58 Can also cannibalize any housing you do not really need past the lot being there for a small boost (used this to buy workstations for a live event).
Thanks for the tips. I'm doing everything you suggested but I was curious what you meant by this. Like selling the contents of the house and then selling the house? I thought about doing that but wasn't sure if it was worth it.
Yes sell everything but the plot itself. Its a desperate measure type of thing. Why a few of my plots are empty or have parts of work houses sprayed all over them lol.
Joanne
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Joanne »

copperwood wrote: 19 Dec 2018, 02:33 You could also sell items in your inventory. If you have a house you don't like, sell all the furniture and then the rooms.
Thank you, I love that we can sell items.
Joanne
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Joanne »

Thank you for all the tips! I ended up getting to $600,000 and then caved and bought some simoleons. lol
Community Center done!