My daily Reward not keeping up with town value

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

My daily Reward not keeping up with town value

Post by RubyRed »

I have a town value of 9,391,515 and am only getting a 7,972 daily reward (with VIP bonuses). Guessing it could fix itself when I get the next up date? This just bugging me suddenly.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: My daily Reward not keeping up with town value

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

My town value is $26,569,896 and my daily reward if $7390 (I'm not a VIP so no bonuses). I always thought that the Daily rewards for Town Value was pretty strict.

I suppose it depends on the amount of business and other buildings (Sims homes not included) you have built. Since you have VIP bonuses, I feel that you could be earning much more than you should.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

Ya just looked it up, but not to worried, just a bit bugged about it. Though yes I have been speeding things up. But meh, still doing good so not 100% worried, but it is a monetary wonder.

But I am only getting 11% more per day, though with that is does kind of line up with what you said base.

Edit: Kind of wondering if there is other limiters, cause I am pretty higher up for playing for 2 months (*lvl 39 almost lvl 40), they could be trying to slow my growth. but ya I might just be overthinking this whole thing.
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

Ok after building a simple trailer for some of my sims to live in on one of my mote empty plots. My daily reward increases. So it seems town value based off housing/stuff in houses is what gives you the daily bonus. Which is a good thing to note in my eyes.