What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
LucyGross
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

Post by LucyGross »

SKatF wrote: 13 Jul 2018, 22:18
LucyGross wrote: 13 Jul 2018, 18:18
telemwill wrote: 13 Jul 2018, 17:18
kls1st wrote: 13 Jul 2018, 14:55
LucyGross wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 18:00

I love this idea! What do you think about this: The seniors would be the only sims still living in the 20th century and so everything could stay as is for them. However, when an adult or teenager needs to make a call, that action would be on the menu for couches, where they’d sit and pull out their cells for a chat. (Also, I’d like it if “take selfie” became a menu option whenever an adult or teen interacts with another sim on a home lot.)
:roll: It's taken me a really long time to get to the 21st century and I’ll be d@m*%d if I don’t get to live in it! Now gimme my iPad and my cell phone and GET OFF MY LAWN! :lol:
😄 Yeah, I'm a senior who is pretty attached to my tablet and smart phone too.

Ruth

Wait, I’m a senior in RL. And, yeah, I’m on my iPad 7 and cell phone all day too. Obviously, there are a lot of us RL seniors playing the game. The problem is the way in which the senior sims are portrayed in the game. I don’t relate to them at all. The game seniors currently ARE stuck in the 20th century. That’s the difference. The limitations on their clothes, hobbies and actions make me groan with frustration and annoyance. Can we send a RL senior to the Firemonkeys HQ for a much-needed reality check?
And not every senior is retired in RL. I'd like the option to work. And what's with the required gray hair?

💯 and why no make-up?
My Sims are fully caffeinated. :twisted:
Haunted house is across from the Community Center (home of the white guy with black hair & a mustache).
HFN is the starter house.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

LucyGross wrote: 13 Jul 2018, 18:18 Wait, I’m a senior in RL. And, yeah, I’m on my iPad 7 and cell phone all day too. Obviously, there are a lot of us RL seniors playing the game. The problem is the way in which the senior sims are portrayed in the game. I don’t relate to them at all. The game seniors currently ARE stuck in the 20th century. That’s the difference. The limitations on their clothes, hobbies and actions make me groan with frustration and annoyance. Can we send a RL senior to the Firemonkeys HQ for a much-needed reality check?
Truly! I figgered you for a senior if your avatar is at all representative. Which is why I "rolled" my eyes and "laughed". Honestly the sim seniors could only have been created by youngsters who don’t have any old people in their lives if they think all old people are old! Wait 'til they find out that "old" is at least ten years older than you and "young" gets older the older you get! If ignorance is bliss youth should be way more ecstatic!
PS, Is it a rule that only "old" ladies have little poodles?
LucyGross
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by LucyGross »

kls1st wrote: 13 Jul 2018, 23:41
LucyGross wrote: 13 Jul 2018, 18:18 Wait, I’m a senior in RL. And, yeah, I’m on my iPad 7 and cell phone all day too. Obviously, there are a lot of us RL seniors playing the game. The problem is the way in which the senior sims are portrayed in the game. I don’t relate to them at all. The game seniors currently ARE stuck in the 20th century. That’s the difference. The limitations on their clothes, hobbies and actions make me groan with frustration and annoyance. Can we send a RL senior to the Firemonkeys HQ for a much-needed reality check?
Truly! I figgered you for a senior if your avatar is at all representative. Which is why I "rolled" my eyes and "laughed". Honestly the sim seniors could only have been created by youngsters who don’t have any old people in their lives if they think all old people are old! Wait 'til they find out that "old" is at least ten years older than you and "young" gets older the older you get! If ignorance is bliss youth should be way more ecstatic!

:o I think I know who hacked the poodle vote.
Haunted house is across from the Community Center (home of the white guy with black hair & a mustache).
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

:lol: Was this a vote? I must confess I do have a little poodle, and I'm pretty sure there is a post here somewhere with me begging for them in the game. In fact, for many years I had two little poodles. :D I guess my avatar gives me away also.

Yeah, I also wish seniors in the game could work, or at least do all the adult hobbies.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
LucyGross
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by LucyGross »

telemwill wrote: 14 Jul 2018, 11:13
:lol: Was this a vote? I must confess I do have a little poodle, and I'm pretty sure there is a post here somewhere with me begging for them in the game. In fact, for many years I had two little poodles. :D I guess my avatar gives me away also.

Yeah, I also wish seniors in the game could work, or at least do all the adult hobbies.

Ruth

Indeed there was a vote for a new dog breed several years ago and poodle won. Give your poodle a hug from me! I was pulling for dachshunds to win (I used to have two also but just one now). Currently, I pretend that Great Dane puppies are dachshund puppies. EA could make a lot of revenue with new animals.I think that the cost of the additions would pay for itself pretty quickly.

I aged my director sim and of course he had to retire. Imagine telling Martin Scorsese that he has to retire.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

LucyGross wrote: 14 Jul 2018, 15:23
telemwill wrote: 14 Jul 2018, 11:13

Ruth

Indeed there was a vote for a new dog breed several years ago and poodle won. Give your poodle a hug from me! I was pulling for dachshunds to win (I used to have two also but just one now). Currently, I pretend that Great Dane puppies are dachshund puppies. EA could make a lot of revenue with new animals.I think that the cost of the additions would pay for itself pretty quickly.

I aged my director sim and of course he had to retire. Imagine telling Martin Scorsese that he has to retire.
Oh, I would love to have dachshunds in the game too! I had the sweetest little one way back in high school. I have never gotten another one in real life because of the arthritis problems they tend to get in their long backs. But a Sim doggie wouldn't have to suffer with that.

Yes, it would be nice if seniors could decide when to retire, or perhaps work part time. Firemonkeys could create a retirement story like the pregnancy thing. We could even have a retirement store with overpriced golf clubs and other items for the leisurely life, retirees are supposed to enjoy.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

I would like sims to be a able to swim laps. Seems like an obvious potential.

And regarding poodles...
76DDBE87-E30C-4330-AE50-B1B91F75C39E.jpeg
Mine and theirs. Remarkable indeed.
LucyGross
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by LucyGross »

[quote=kls1st post_id=70633 time=1531619397 user_id=9057]
I would like sims to be a able to swim laps. Seems like an obvious potential.

And regarding poodles...
76DDBE87-E30C-4330-AE50-B1B91F75C39E.jpeg
Mine and theirs. Remarkable indeed.
[/quote]

Swimming laps is a great suggestion. Pools are such a big deal but the sims do not actually swim in them. That’s crazy.

I love your poodle! 😍 And wow, you got the photos just right. This is as close as I could get:

[attachment=0]EE5AB6B6-581B-4265-A6CA-1C127F34A65E.jpeg[/attachment]
Attachments
Meet Zeke and Dandy.
Meet Zeke and Dandy.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Love the doggies! Marsh put on his weenie dog shirt in Zeke's honor.
F5F3DEFD-D8C9-4D5B-9FCD-F0269209AA22.jpeg
Never had a weenie dog, they are soooo cute though. Those little legs, ooooh. I don’t usually dress the poodle but she’s having some skin issues. Boom Boom BaDonque, aka BB, is my only poodle and first small dog. Now there are four in the house, the rest are chihuahuaishes. The universe is mocking me because I have always contended that little dogs, particularly poodles and chihuahuas, aren’t "real" dogs. My bad! :lol: The poodle really isn't actually a dog, she’s a dog shaped angel, go figger, silly universe...
Sigs_Minock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sigs_Minock »

My one request- the ability to pass on quests.

I started a new game, and am frustrated that the game throws Quests at you that clog up your queue and even hinder other quests because they're active.
I like the Mysterious Island, so sure- i'll do that quest and begin farming up items to upgrade the Totems. then i get a prompt "Do this stuff to unlock the stables!" Heck no- i'm not spending the cash to unlock a hobby that *gasp* requires MORE time to progress. Later, "Build the swimming center to build a pool!" Why can't i take a quest from Brie to build pools?

Quests should not take priority over others. do them in the order you want