What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: what would you like to see in SIMS FREEPLAY ???

Post by whoviandragon »

shadowking671 wrote: 04 Feb 2017, 08:25 Thanks since everybody is making apartment buildings I figured more people with different last names can live in one apartment building, plus when is EA, or firemokey gonna enable Amazon GameCircle because without it I feel like I can't save my progress , nor add neighbors in the process.
You know, maybe they'll expand the Downtown area with actual apartment buildings sometime. Similar to the Sims 4 City Living expansion. I'd like to see that.
And yeah, I agree on the GameCircle thing. Couldn't save my game for years until they added Google Play Games as an option. Facebook was my only option at the time and I was highly against getting an account for years. Hopefully they add GameCircle.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

I really wish that we could have more than 10 Sims at certain locations, like the wedding venue on the Tropical Romance Island. There are, I believe, 16 seats for guests at weddings, but after you count the couple and officiant, only 7 can attend. This caused a bit of a problem with the last wedding I held there. Naturally, the parents/siblings of the couple were invited, but that left only one slot available. Which partner's BFF should get the coveted invite? The guy who took the MCAT for Dr. Joe? Melissa's ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend's sister? The wedding almost didn't happen!

Oh, yeah, how about an option for romantic couples to fight and/or break up, other than divorce?
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

These are all great ideas but lately I've just been wishing that, instead of going to the first chair/bed/table placed, my sims would just use the closest one when reading/woohooing/eating. It seems like such a simple wish lol!
Updated town info in profile
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Glasses and sunglasses for teens. My daughter wants earrings for teens. Seems weird they have them as preteens but not teens
kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

SKatF wrote: 07 Feb 2017, 19:30 Glasses and sunglasses for teens. My daughter wants earrings for teens. Seems weird they have them as preteens but not teens
also swim Goggles for teens
john/maria
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

More premium lots needed

Post by john/maria »

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE MORE PREMIUM LOTS. All my lots are full and some of my homes are personal builds and I don't want to get rid of them. I have 4 home templates that are waiting also. There seems to be possible extention room at the beach. That would be nice, even an offshoot from the park, if some new players don't yet have the mysterious island. I can't remember how long it''s been since we've seen new lots. An answer would be nice.
SimRobyn
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by SimRobyn »

I will second wheelchairs, though the animations may be a hassle. Think of all the money to be made on new elevators, design crew. Lol

Curly hair. Especially for teen and below boys. This should be pretty simple! And salt and pepper hair for adults would be nice. Not all 40 year olds want to rock the pink hair or be a senior citizen!

Long hair styles for guys that decided to ditch mullets in the 80s with the rest of us.

Weight control. Why do we need the new gym? All my sims seem to be doing PX90. Can't my sim be just a BIT curvy if I like? Not to mention, BECOMING curvy would give us incentive to use the gym, yoga in the park, or hiking options!

More hobbies for babies. Just ONE even. Preferably one that does not make me want to smack small humans over the head with musical instruments. Lol

More dogs, perhaps. Collie or perhaps some of the smaller breeds? Or let you change dog color in the pet grooming salon (chocolate labs, fawn greyhounds). Sweaters for adult dogs, or service dog vests would be awesome, too. Bows for their collars or head?

More than anything, I wish you could do updates without causing game crashes where the sim I've had growing strawberries for 19 hours is suddenly sitting on his butt and all my working sims are back home with no pay... but it says I they already worked that day! Lol
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

A confirmation screen (ie "do you really want to do this") for complete shift early for professions for L.P. or spin SP flower for LP. Tired of accidently spending LP. I have finger coordination issues sometimes. Touch screen in wrong place and it's gone.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 19 Feb 2017, 05:23 A confirmation screen (ie "do you really want to do this") for complete shift early for professions for L.P. or spin SP flower for LP. Tired of accidently spending LP. I have finger coordination issues sometimes. Touch screen in wrong place and it's gone.
There is a confirmation screen for the SP plant but I agree we need one for the complete shift early thing, too. I've done that on accident a few times and it's really frustrating. Not only is the LP gone but so is the chance to collect resources for that shift.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 19 Feb 2017, 07:37
SKatF wrote: 19 Feb 2017, 05:23 A confirmation screen (ie "do you really want to do this") for complete shift early for professions for L.P. or spin SP flower for LP. Tired of accidently spending LP. I have finger coordination issues sometimes. Touch screen in wrong place and it's gone.
There is a confirmation screen for the SP plant but I agree we need one for the complete shift early thing, too. I've done that on accident a few times and it's really frustrating. Not only is the LP gone but so is the chance to collect resources for that shift.
Well, the confirmation for SP is only if you tap on the garden plot (which does help.) If you are already in the spin menu, such as you just spin free for $, and you accidentally tap or even brush the SP spin flower on your way to the exit arrow ... away it goes.