What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
2011age
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: what would you like to see in SIMS FREEPLAY ???

Post by 2011age »

It would be cool if there was a records in town hall or some sort of birth and death record and their family relationships like aunt, uncle, cousin, grandparents, great grandparents and well you get my point. Ever since I started the game several sims have been created and died. After years of them being gone I either forget their names or even who was related to who.
HowardSimsfan
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by HowardSimsfan »

Buses, accompanying sims while at other offsite workplaces, washing machines, bikes, airports, hotels, sims being able to toothbrush and new countertops with the black grand piano from marketplace events and fortune tellers in the home store (if possible).

Sorry if this might be an old post but it is important for me to answer on this post.

And oh, fountains! (although they are in old limited online bundles that have now expired)
Thiscat06
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Places for babies to play

Post by Thiscat06 »

I'm wondering why babies don't have places to play in the park or mall? When there's an event where adults are busy, the babies don't have anything to do. All they want to do is hang off benches and just sit around. I wish in the park we can have little swings, play mats and other fun things for babies to do in the park. The wumples play place in the mall should let babies play in there too. Toddlers have so much more things to do.
Simeow

Re: Places for babies to play

Post by Simeow »

Maybe you can make a daycare with the previous update furniture for the daycare and act like it's a community lot.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

I want single beds so bad...we only have 1 by default. I won another in ice sculpture event but it doesn't go with regular furnitures...
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

I would like a "catch up" crafting event where all the stations are unlocked and you have a list of your unearned prizes to choose from from any event. That way you wouldn't have to wait for a certain event to come back. There has already been a ton of crafting events and I wonder how long it will take for them to repeat, if ever.
FireRani
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FireRani »

This may sound strange, but I would like to see random sims that I have no control over walking around and doing stuff. Kinda like the regular version of Sims. I don't want them to change the level of control I have over my own sims, but just add some randoms to town. At the beginning of this game, it was perfect just having your own sims, but even after using the baby glitch, everything in my town feels like a ghosttown most of the time. The places that feel the most alive are the hospital, movie set, and police station, so without making me have to control hundreds of sims just to have people walking around the mall, the carnival, and such places would be nice.
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

FireRani wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 00:35 This may sound strange, but I would like to see random sims that I have no control over walking around and doing stuff. Kinda like the regular version of Sims. I don't want them to change the level of control I have over my own sims, but just add some randoms to town. At the beginning of this game, it was perfect just having your own sims, but even after using the baby glitch, everything in my town feels like a ghosttown most of the time. The places that feel the most alive are the hospital, movie set, and police station, so without making me have to control hundreds of sims just to have people walking around the mall, the carnival, and such places would be nice.
Now that you mention it, it does seem like a ghost town otherwise. I would love to see more NPC's, just like the ones in the main Sims line. Are they just random nobodies that don't effect your Sims life at all, or could one of them be the romance to change your Sims life? You get to decide!
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
FireRani
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FireRani »

whoviandragon wrote: 03 Aug 2017, 03:19 Now that you mention it, it does seem like a ghost town otherwise. I would love to see more NPC's, just like the ones in the main Sims line. Are they just random nobodies that don't effect your Sims life at all, or could one of them be the romance to change your Sims life? You get to decide!
Oh my god yes, that would be perfect. Especially considering over half my town are siblings! Lovelines are a bit impossible at the moment. :lol:
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

I would love to see NPCs on the public lots like the park, mall and restaurant! Especially if they could work there in place of our sims. I rarely use the restaurant, burger/juice bar because its a bit of a hassle finding a free sim to serve at the counters. I usually get a teen to do it as an after-school job. Having an NPC already on the job (that we could kick off if we wanted to) would be way easier.

Personally, I would like the sims to have a tiny bit more autonomy when left idle. Maybe they could have little interactions dependent on their relationships, so they actually acknowledge each other's presence instead of sailing past like ships in the night on their way to the most distant chair they can find. Like, strangers could do a little wave, partners could kiss/hug hello.

Just more interactions in general, autonomous or otherwise. Once the kids become teens, their parents stop being able to show them any affection at all. No hugs, nothing. And it would be good if other age groups had longer chat options like the teens have.

And I will totally die on this hill, they need to add to the sim limit so that it at least matches the number of house lots available. Since they added the penthouses, there are now three more lots than sims, and it drives me mad. Who is supposed to live in all these homes? It's totally a ghost town.

These are the main things that keep sim town from feeling like a real, bustling dynamic place. Remember starting the game and it telling you something like "although it looks empty now, it will be thriving soon enough"? They sure have added a lot of amazing content lately, but there are still things about the game that feel kind of empty.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road