What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mockingbird288z

Re: what would you like to see in SIMS FREEPLAY ???

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 19 Feb 2017, 19:32
mockingbird288z wrote: 19 Feb 2017, 07:37
SKatF wrote: 19 Feb 2017, 05:23 A confirmation screen (ie "do you really want to do this") for complete shift early for professions for L.P. or spin SP flower for LP. Tired of accidently spending LP. I have finger coordination issues sometimes. Touch screen in wrong place and it's gone.
There is a confirmation screen for the SP plant but I agree we need one for the complete shift early thing, too. I've done that on accident a few times and it's really frustrating. Not only is the LP gone but so is the chance to collect resources for that shift.
Well, the confirmation for SP is only if you tap on the garden plot (which does help.) If you are already in the spin menu, such as you just spin free for $, and you accidentally tap or even brush the SP spin flower on your way to the exit arrow ... away it goes.
Oh, right! It wasn't such a big deal with the SP plant was 5LP but 20LP is a lot to lose.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

mockingbird288z wrote: 20 Feb 2017, 03:58
SKatF wrote: 19 Feb 2017, 19:32 Well, the confirmation for SP is only if you tap on the garden plot (which does help.) If you are already in the spin menu, such as you just spin free for $, and you accidentally tap or even brush the SP spin flower on your way to the exit arrow ... away it goes.
Oh, right! It wasn't such a big deal with the SP plant was 5LP but 20LP is a lot to lose.
Wait, I just accidentally tapped on it in the spin menu (thought I had 3 free spins, or I had already used all three) and I still got the confirmation screen. :?
IMG_7832.JPG
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

kenward wrote: 10 Jan 2017, 21:30 Different siding options on the same home such as a sun room or porch from the main house siding. The ability to have sections of the home with different roof heights whit out having to leave a 1 square space between buildings. The ability to create open concept rooms with different paint coolers, and different size rooms.

pocket doors
For example the home that have as my avatar I would like different siding than the rest of the buildings in the lot
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Ability to call all pets on lot to you, as you can at pet park
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

I would like to see more types of trees especially fruit trees for a perfect backyard garden. Also we should be able to place chairs and other outdoor furnitures beneath the trees.
Also different shapes of patios and swimming pools. For example round edged pool or semicircular patio! :)
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

i would like to see them fix the flow of the map. the map set up is such a mess, like ugh it annoys me.
kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

we should be able place small the appliances under the upper cabinets, also stairs above stairs such as stairs to the basement below the stairs to the second floor, and be able to pull out or push back walls in one rooms.
soybb
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by soybb »

I would love to see ROCKCLIMBING hobby!! :D Hopefully both indoor climbing wall and natural rock bouldering.
It would be super fun to see a couple of sims teamed up as climber and belayer.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

I would like to see an option to sell items in inventory in bulk. I'm level 54 and there are so many 1 star items which are occupying space in inventory which I'm sure I'm never going to use. But they are so many that selling them individually is a tedious job.
Also if we could sell some clothes in wardrobe section!
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

BlueIndian wrote: 08 Mar 2017, 07:00 Also if we could sell some clothes in wardrobe section!
^^This!! Yes!! :D I'd love to be able to sell some, and the clothes go back into the salon or mall, so we can buy it again later if we change our mind.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)