What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

Post by nogard0 »

what would you like to see in SIMS FREEPLAY ???
like we can make our own wallpaper and floors with our own art.
Last edited by nogard0 on 18 Sep 2013, 11:10, edited 1 time in total.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
ZeeGee

Re: what would you like to see in SIM FREEPLAY ???

Post by ZeeGee »

Yay! Great thread. Decorating stuff! Plain wallpapers in lots of different colors, wall pictures, throw rugs. The ability to hang a mirror over a sink. The ability to place lights above furniture. Being able to change wallpaper moulding so it all matches. Being able to put windows in corners.

Get rid of the unfinished look on cabinet edges!

And the same as everyone else...grow preteens to teens and change face shape and body shape.
Cadbury
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Cadbury »

ZeeGee wrote:
And the same as everyone else...grow preteens to teens and change face shape and body shape.
I would love that.

I would live to be able to change the pre teens hair color to pink, blue , purple like the adults can. I would love to have more sims.
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mon789 »

Ahhh I would LOVE to be able to reorganise my sim tracker.
Also, I want more outdoor decorating options. More flowers, a dirt/grass/path/paving placement tool, outdoor rooms etc.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: what would you like to see in SIMS FREEPLAY ???

Post by telemwill »

More clothing items, and if they are fashion store items,we need to really own them once we buy them.
Beach access with surfing and sand and shells! I would love that.
More hairstyles would be nice, and more costumes, so we can have all the supernatural creatures.
And above all, no more bugs!
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ohiocat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ohiocat »

Little dogs!

More sims, more artwork to decorate houses with ... and the ability to place objects underneath artwork and wall lamps.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

here here good ones you all !
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Plain wallpaper in lots of colors would be nice. I prefer plain over patterned wallpaper and realized my houses look pretty similar in color scheme :lol:
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Bixas
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Bixas »

Oddly enough, I want some debris options... two days ago, I ripped a fridge out from my kitchen and all that was left was shiny new wooden floors. I would like to decay a house. Not in a haunted house style, but in a "things just got old" here.

A desk with too many bills piled on it.

a kitchen sink that is full of dishes.

a laundry room to clean things that actually got dirty from the mud puddles outside (and while we are at it, why not muddy floors).

Lawn options - some lawns are neat and tailored... others, well, not so much. The only thing we have to "maintain" is the pool. Surely there are other elements of our houses that require regular maintenance.

A roof that is missing some shingles.

A flower garden that requires attention.

Sidewalks that need shoveling during the winter - Cars that need washing all year round.

Why not have interactions between sims (in their down time) that reflect their relationship status... if two sims are "enemies" why did they both plop down on the same couch as soon as they are done planting potatoes. Why are they not heading to opposite ends of the yard... or even throwing potatoes at each other! And if I have a happily married couple, why do they not even recognize each other when they come home from work (or fishing)... I am not expecting random acts of woohoo, but some level of attraction would be nice.
Feel free to friend me (just send a note saying you are SFP friends) https://www.facebook.com/blaine.sundrud
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Hayley-Belle »

Option to ghost hunt for 1 hour. Gym equipment. Able to own more than one proprerty (got loads of empty ones) Washing machines. Day care so the toddlers can earn. Pet birds. Pet horses. Bikes. Babies able to leave cots.