What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: what would you like to see in SIMS FREEPLAY ???

Post by telemwill »

Yes, yes, yes! I think that we should have a building preview mode so we can build to our heart's content and only be charged for the final product. I can't tell you how many times I've paid for wallpapers, floors, and rugs only to discard immediately for something else. It just doesn't always look like I expected..

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

Community lots should allow for more than ten sims! So disappointed wedding lot doesn't allow for more sims given that preview of it showed more than ten sims. More selection of single beds. Of course more wall decor items. Heck lots of great ideas on this thread and be happy with any of them!
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

Basement windows and doors such as bulkhead pocket doors. Grids for Real Estate Homes and Architect Homes. Camera Button for Real Estate Homes and Architect Home. More Hose Boat Architect Home's I've only seen the option come up once. The option to add a name to Architect Home's when submitting. Seasonal weather options such as random winter, spring, summer, and fall. Appropriate weather options for the location such as only rain and sun for the island.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

I would love to see different types of roofs like in sims 4 where we can customise the roof and have different shapes and slants. If that happens, we can also build attics :) :D
And some vines which we can add over a wall(this is too much to ask, I know :lol: ).
Jaders1981
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Jaders1981 »

When you build a new house and you're about to add a new sim, how about a way to build a family to move into that house of more than just a single-sim. It's doable on other Sims games why not this one?
ErinPW

Re: What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

Post by ErinPW »

My wishes for preteens

Interactions with infants (toddlers do need that, too)
Additional interactions with other preteens like play tag, whisper with each other
Ability to play the pianos, drums, ride horses, feed cats and dogs
New outdoor items like scooter and bike
New hobby - making music, so they can go on as teen idol when they grow up.
Long hair and modern short hairstyles, clothes, glasses
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
dee simmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dee simmer »

i am not sure this request has ever been made before but i thought i should make it anyway, just in case.

i have been planning the perfect wedding for one of my adult sim who is marrying a senior sim. the perfect society wedding helped of course by the wedding lot and the wedding belles update.except it has been ruined because i cant find a single tux for him. i know there are no wedding dresses for senior sims, but couldn't the developers have put at least a suit for the seniors. i am not about to let my sim walk down the aisle wearing a waistcoat or a cardigan of one of those weird costumes with funny shoes, a coat and a hat. My senior deserves something better. so the wedding is on hold for the time being until i get something nice.

So please game developers can you please make wedding dresses and tuxedos for seniors, after all Seniors can fall in love and get married too.
2018 Holiday Update
iOS 11.2.5

Facebook:- Daphne Natsai Maruta
HFN:- 3 East Side, includes Cat and Dog
HH:- Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

dee simmer wrote: 03 Dec 2017, 19:12 i am not sure this request has ever been made before but i thought i should make it anyway, just in case.

i have been planning the perfect wedding for one of my adult sim who is marrying a senior sim. the perfect society wedding helped of course by the wedding lot and the wedding belles update.except it has been ruined because i cant find a single tux for him. i know there are no wedding dresses for senior sims, but couldn't the developers have put at least a suit for the seniors. i am not about to let my sim walk down the aisle wearing a waistcoat or a cardigan of one of those weird costumes with funny shoes, a coat and a hat. My senior deserves something better. so the wedding is on hold for the time being until i get something nice.

So please game developers can you please make wedding dresses and tuxedos for seniors, after all Seniors can fall in love and get married too.
Good idea. Maybe you should post on their Facebook page. This forum is a way for gamers to share information/opinions, not to submit ideas to game developers.
dee simmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dee simmer »

SKatF wrote: 03 Dec 2017, 23:05
dee simmer wrote: 03 Dec 2017, 19:12 i am not sure this request has ever been made before but i thought i should make it anyway, just in case.

Good idea. Maybe you should post on their Facebook page. This forum is a way for gamers to share information/opinions, not to submit ideas to game developers.
Thanks. I will definitely do that.
2018 Holiday Update
iOS 11.2.5

Facebook:- Daphne Natsai Maruta
HFN:- 3 East Side, includes Cat and Dog
HH:- Volcano View
PtolemyGlenn
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by PtolemyGlenn »

Here are some of the things from my wish list.

1. Increase the number of Sims from the max of 35. If you unlock all the houses there is a house for every sim unless you don't want to be married or kids. An increase will allow users to use all the houses but include families.

2. A permanent Wedding Chapel. For those who want weddings and can be useful if you like your sims to have some religious interaction in their sims life.

3. While i have everyone at work or asleep cars are still moving about. How about having non useable sims walking around acting as other people in town. Kinda like Sims mobile does. Even know in there case you can talk to them.

4. Add a zoo. What a great addition and opens up a host of mini games and challenges to add animals to your zoo.

5. Reduce the cost of lp items. The Christmas ones are sooo expensive and for those who don't want to use real money gives them more variety. Also the simelons earnt from work and farming does not equal to the cost of the expensive price of everything. Some closthes are like 20,000. And adding extra floors and basements becomes costly but there is no way to increase your money alot unless you purchase rl money.

6.Add a farm. Farm animals. And there can be fruit orchards which can be used to increase your simelons.. And collecting eggs from chickens and milk from cows or even wool from sheep.

7.. Add the ability to either create a tennis court or a Sports Centre where Sims can play Tennis, Badminton or Squah. Great way to keep fit.

8. Include a playground in the park for toddlers and pre teens.

9. Country Club. With dinning lounge. Gold courses. Day spa. A room where people can play cards with other sims.

10. Daycare centre